What specifically caused your issues??

Gmo

haha not done it before but now i tell you what i have taken during my drug history:

-started with nicotine than alc than weed at the age of 12 to 13

-than alot of E and other designer drugs no idea what it was a few let me trip 3 times a week from 18-20.

-daily amphetamine from 18-20

-than mushis maybe 10 times or more: really nice trips but slight HPPD starts after the combination of mushis and salvia.

-salvia maybe 50 times fuck that herb^^

-alot of nitrious gas 2 times a day maybe

-tickets maybe 50 times

-liquid LSD on sugar one time that was my last "hard" drug ever 3 years ago i had a nice trip but my wife got a bad trip so we decided to stop

-LSA a few times

-DXM maybe 4 times really strange trips

-Ephidrine

-herbal E

-Kratom maybe 15 times

-Opium one time

-atztec dreamherb no idea how it is called in english

-afew other herbal drugs ive forgotten the name

-Ether one time

-crystal one time

-cocaine 10 times

could be that i have forgotten something^^

also i always cominated drugs. one of the best trips was weed+salvia+lsd

another one was weed+mushis+lsd

the funny thing is i had always slight HPPD since i was 19, but my "full blown" HPPD started with 25 after 3 years of staying away from hard drugs i only smoked weed and had a stressfull time.

i smoked weed from 16-25 daily maybe 7 spliffs a day.

yeah man maybe, i hope so atleast. i mean my visions pretty good, i could live like this visually and not be concerned. only shit i have is bad tinnitus, anxiety issues, mild as fork visual snow and text moves. head feels a bit spacey and strange, but i can live with that

mate you have to get your anxiety under control. the most symptoms like brainfog and spacy head or DP/DR seems to be conected to anxiety.

i cant give you a key how you should do this because drugs dont seem to be the best choice but maybe you try something like cognitial behavior therapy or something or you should go see a shrink no idea.

but stay in mind HPPD wont kill you its only visual when your anxiety is under control. not everything tend to make HPPD worse dont worry to much if you do something which makes it worse stop it and it should be back to baseline soon.

Do sports thats the best way to hold you grounded and it helps depression and anxiety exspecially sports like running.

find something which is givin your life a sence, for me its my job i can help people which are in alot worse situation than me.

I know, im phoning the doctor this week, im going to go in and law down the law this time, im sick of them pissing me about. Going to ask to see a shrink or a therapist and get this stamped out once and for all. I know that the wierd head pressure, the tinnitus are both related to anxiety/stress. Im also considering using something like diazapam provided it wouldnt worsen visuals. I do also try to bmx as much as possible.

if you think you need medication try thismaybe:

you could try to not mention HPPD and only tell about anxiety this is their every day bread so they cant send you home without helping.

i dont know what they are use to treat anxiety maybe you are lucky and he will pescribe something which is not known to make visuals worse.

but if he does, take the pescription and dont use it than go back and say they gave you XY side effect so he has to pescribe yousomething else.

My head pressure is still there somewhat, but I didn't really notice it today until I read this thread. Even then it took me a few moments before I started feeling it. Now it's back and pulsing lol.

So try to distract yourself I guess.

I got my first symptoms in March 2006, when I discovered that hashish can be dissolved in cooking oil, for a much stronger and longer lasting experience. Mild HPPD came on after the first time I used this method, but I didn't know what it was so I kept on experimenting with even more drugs. The trip that made my HPPD go from mild to severe have to be the 10 high potent seed Hawaiian Baby Woodrose (LSA) trip that I did in April 2006. D**n what a potent trip. Very visual and intense. Long lasting too, 17 hours baseline --> baseline.

I remember having a strange thought in the end of the trip that the visuals would be lasting for all my life, and it seems that is was partially correct. Got full blown HPPD.

Still I kept using drugs though. Oil dissolved hashish mixed with chocolate pudding, hash smoked from pipes and bongs, Bromo-Dragonfly, Salvia, 5-meo-DIPT and a few other exotic drugs I can barely remember the name of.

But it was a very traumatic experience in August 2006 with brought on my current disability. It caused PTSD, burn-out, chronic sleep disorder, panic anxiety, OCD to name a few. But it also made the HPPD go unbearable, especially the related disorders such as DP/DR, head pressure, odd migraines, feelings of unsteadiness etc.

I spent a couple of years fearing for a total loss of sanity and hating myself for causing all this crap.

Now I'm more accepting and calmer, but still have most of the disorders left.

So there were a lot of factors which specifically caused my HPPD.. Sorry if it got a bit too long!

It was LSD and Hashish that did it for me. Been a long time user and was too active on the LSD use. I had been taking it for a few days and then smoked a joint. And *wham*, it hit me hard. Since that day I have`nt been the same. It sent me through hell but I have gotten much better and am almost recovered today. Since then, I have smoked twice in almost 5 years and have`nt touched any psychedelics in 9 years. I hope I will be fine if I cut that stuff off!

Do you think you can ever go back to feeling the way you did before?

I'm not the person you're asking but I don't think so.........After 9 years even without HPPD someone would more than likely significantly change. Time will do that to you, but coupled with all these experiences and time I don't think it's possible for any of us to be the same as we once were. We might oneday be better off than we used to be or we might always be a little worse off than we used to be, but I don't think we'll ever be the same. There's no going back.

I just recently found out that the "acid" i thought i took may have been 25x NOMBe. Apparently this is a pretty new RC that just became available online in 2010. This is really worrying me right now because of how new it is. Now I know what you feel, 2mm. What's worse is that a google search barely warrants any information on it, so if anybody knows anything about this drug it would be appreciated if you could post what you know and what the long term effects might possibly be.

The thing is, all of my tabs were REALLY bitter and apparently acid isn't supposed to taste like this. Besides, acids are supposed to taste sour while bases are supposed to taste bitter, so wouldn't that rule out acid?