DMT release during sleep / effect on HPPD

Merkan

dmt is in the brain... during sleep... youd not be aware or it... it comes from the theorys of it being released when your born and when you die etc..

take that all with a grain of salt but i consider flashbacks are a result of this in some forms....

dmt released into the synapse being a theory of alien abduction events for non-psychedelic users..

dmt being released primarly when your born and when you die..

also i beleive he touched on outterbody/neardeath experiences.""Drugs are a bet with your mind" - Jim Morrison"nice quote whered he say that?AWAKE!-jdm

"Strassman’s research connects DMT with the pineal gland, considered by Hindus to be the site of the seventh chakra and by René Descartes to be the seat of the soul. DMT: The Spirit Molecule makes the bold case that DMT, naturally released by the pineal gland, facilitates the soul’s movement in and out of the body and is an integral part of the birth and death experiences, as well as the highest states of meditation and even sexual transcendence. Strassman also believes that alien abduction experiences are brought on by accidental releases of DMT. If used wisely, DMT could trigger a period of remarkable progress in the scientific exploration of the most mystical regions of the human mind and soul. "

now i wana read it again lolwheres my old house