Brain Fog!?

Since last tripping long ago, ive felt this feeling almost as if there is this fog in my head preventing me from thinking clearly. short term memory is horrible, i go into rooms in my house and often think why the hell did i come in here in the first place. Also horribly forgetfulness. I have the attention span of a fly, and much more that i cant even think of right now, damn brain fog! lol.This stuffs pretty annoying for me, and it might even be worse than the visuals i suffer from!

Does anybody else on here have the pleasure of suffering from this?

thanks, ill goto the store and check that stuff out! Ive never been to a doctor to be diagnosed, but the way i feel sounds a lot like DP. ex. ive felt detached from my surroundings, also when i work im almost like a robot, like im on auto pilot. Maybe thats the underlying condition to what ive been feeling

Never gotten diagnosed man. One psych tried to get me on anti-psychotics because he thought i was entering the beginning stages of schizo and i lold in his face, another tried to tell m i was just depressed, so i just gave up, honestly. Im not on meds, im pretty impaired, at least in comparison to the person i used to be, but i can still function without em, just tryin to get better on my own now..

• 3 weeks later...

This in my oppinion is the worst of all my symptoms. I can deal with the static vision and floaters, even the depression is managable. I failed college because of this "fog" and I feel it hurts me at my job and gives me terrible anxiety when talking to other people, and the anxiety makes my speech seem impaired and broken. Its incredibly frustrating and debilitating, waiting for that cure :). Its nice to have a forum to read and relate to.

Thanks guys, - Don