Do I have HPPD?

Guest mugwumpgism

Guest mugwumpgism

Hi,

I am coming to this form for opinions. For the past 3 to 4 years I have been suffering from unknown hallucinating problems. In these years every time I try to sleep when I close my eyes I see walls of shapeless moving colors and strange designs. Sometimes I see faces smiling at me which are made of colors, sometimes I see demonic creatures, and also I see situations happens like if its in another world when I have my eyes shut. When I open my eyes in my dark bedroom the colors fade slowly and I see my room distorting and moving if it gets that extreme. During my day sometimes I see flashes of the color blue, figures walking by me that aren't there, alien bugs moving fast by me, and lights bother me. At my job if I have to clean lights if i look in the light the afterimage stays in my eye from 3 to 5 minutes. At some points people have auras around them and so do street lights and car headlights in the opposing lane...

Is this HPPD? I don't want to go to a doctor because I do bad with synthetic drugs and I found a natural plant that should help.

Please give me your views.

-B

Guest mugwumpgism

Hello,

I had 3 very awful trips in total. One on DXM (which I did over 600mg) and two on mushrooms which the strongest batch I ever came across and I have done them many times. But on the other hand I have done few hallucinogens, shrooms (over 10 times), dxm (twice), dmt (over 10 times), and saliva (a few times maybe 2 to 4 times but just once it worked). Also, when I bad tripped really messed up things happened and even from good trips they still left a mark on me.

-B

Oh. Thought you meant bad experiences with prescription drugs.

Prescription drugs have side effects (and on few occasions damaging ones) but anything the doctor would try would be much safer than street drugs. You can also start meds at much lower doses to ease into them to see if they help or cause problems.

Guest mugwumpgism

Thanks for your input. But I found out about an all natural medicine you can by in the store that the Greeks would use for sleep, anxiety and other problems. Hopefully it will help because I don't want to be put on Xanex or anything, Also, I was wondering if these symptoms I have are considered HPPD?

-B

• 1 month later...