Questions about my HPPD

$crim

Hey everyone, I'm a 17 year old male, not too long ago (no more than 4 months ago) I tried shrooms. Unsure on the dosage I took though, ate about 4 normal sized shrooms and didnt feel it after a while so had a cup of my friends shroom lemonade. To say the last the night was pretty crazy, crazy but good. I was pretty gone and everything was funny and intense. Had been a weed smoker before I tried shrooms and often smoked it. After a little while I started noticing symptoms and talked to my friend about it, the friend that gave me the shrooms and i took them with her and a few other mates. She said by what i was describing the symptoms to be like she thought that I do have HPPD, she has it quite bad herself. My symptoms are a heightened awareness of floaters, sensitivity to light and what i can only describe as seeing static. Some other symptoms that i cant think of at the top of my head right now. Still kept smoking spin cones A LOT after I did shrooms and was aware of my hppd and think its made it worse, weed hasn't been enjoyable since and I am trying to stop smoking it. Recently I've been getting real bad ringing in my ears 24/7, is it related to my HPPD? Also, will my hppd go away?

How long ago did you dose?  Psychedelics can have residual effects that last a few days.  For some, longer. Give yourself some time and see if the symptoms moderate.  As for weed becoming uncomfortable ... that was one of the first signs I had that something was very wrong.  I'd take a sober break to see how you're feeling.  It might not be hppd at all. Perhaps just a little lingering *space*.  

I smoked weed for 9 years and in the last couple of years of smoking, euphoria and bliss turned into anxiety and paranoia. I can't touch the stuff anymore. I'm not a drinker but I'd rather have a beer than touch a joint.

5 hours ago, MadDoc said:

How long ago did you dose?  Psychedelics can have residual effects that last a few days.  For some, longer. Give yourself some time and see if the symptoms moderate.  As for weed becoming uncomfortable ... that was one of the first signs I had that something was very wrong.  I'd take a sober break to see how you're feeling.  It might not be hppd at all. Perhaps just a little lingering *space*.  

It was about 4 months ago I think