Have anyone been able to countinue drug use after hppd

I got hppd from weed. One day i smoked weed and felt worn out afterwards later that day i smoked again. I used a vape and ended up smoking alot more than i wanted, the weed reacted really bad. even though i was in bed and a experienced smoker it gave me a panic attack aswell i had trouble breathing. Three days later i noticed i havent been feeling normal and found that i may have contracted hppd, i had mild dp dr symtoms visual snow, brain fog, and buzzy feeling in my brain. I was upset at first but in two weeks most of the symtoms went away and i have been left with some mild buzzyness and mild brainfog. Basiclly my symptons dont bother me at all. the only issue with hppd is that i cant drink or smoke or take phycs. I havent tried to yet but im just assuming i cant. As well im afraid to take my adhd medication vyvanse in fear of a negative reaction. Has anyone out there been able to countinue drug use after healing from hppd? Anyone know anything about adhd medications with hppd? I really want to use a phyc in a low and safe dosage down the line. i heard shrooms doesnt effect hppd unless you got it from shrooms.

Edited by Ferrariboi

10 hours ago, Ferrariboi said:

i heard shrooms doesnt effect hppd unless you got it from shrooms.

hahahaha, how do these myths start? That's a load of shit, don;t listen to whoever told you that.

If you got hppd from weed... you will almost certainly get much worse from stronger drugs,

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jay1 said:

hahahaha, how do these myths start? That's a load of shit, don;t listen to whoever told you that.

If you got hppd from weed... you will almost certainly get much worse from stronger drugs,

I think its the guy on YouTube who claimed shrooms cured his hppd.

I honestly couldn't imagine trying psychedelics going through this. I tried smoking some bud and nearly had a panick-attack, something that had never happened before. I was scared I was about to relive the bad trip again, and the visuals were fullblown. I have since when completely sober (absolutely everything)

I couldn't imagine trying shrooms while suffering from this.

Edited by Distress

• 1 month later...
On 8/19/2017 at 9:27 PM, MadDoc said:

Oh Lordy no!  I hallucinate every day, most of the day.  Dosing is the last thing on my list, after death.  Once fried, why refry?  We're brains, not beans.

I trip enough without drugs, and not in a good way. Horrible shit this stuff is. I won't ever touch anything again, that's for sure.

Edited by Distress

On 29/09/2017 at 4:36 PM, Jagermeister said:

I can't understand how people could talk about take shrooms having hppd... really

I have nerve damage in parts of my body and taking mushrooms somehow helped those nerve endings while I was on them. I was able to feel the soft fibers of my hair through my fingers which I couldn't feel sober. I also always looked more attractive and muscular on shrooms(I believe the way I saw myself on shrooms is the way I actually look to people) when something treats you positive it's hard to imagine it treating you badly. But I'm sure it would if I took them. 

18 hours ago, HDDeer said:

I have nerve damage in parts of my body and taking mushrooms somehow helped those nerve endings while I was on them. I was able to feel the soft fibers of my hair through my fingers which I couldn't feel sober. I also always looked more attractive and muscular on shrooms(I believe the way I saw myself on shrooms is the way I actually look to people) when something treats you positive it's hard to imagine it treating you badly. But I'm sure it would if I took them. 

I know what you mean. I felt really amazed in that kinda drugs pre-hppd, but as other people said there above, If I would take drugs having HPPD, it's pretty serious and exactly real I could end up in a psychiatric center, lol, Btw, I feel 99% me again, and... Never in a million years I would take any kinda of drug again. I really love and appreciate my cured mind now for take a risk and play russian roulette again. Not for me.

11 hours ago, Jagermeister said:

I know what you mean. I felt really amazed in that kinda drugs pre-hppd, but as other people said there above, If I would take drugs having HPPD, it's pretty serious and exactly real I could end up in a psychiatric center, lol, Btw, I feel 99% me again, and... Never in a million years I would take any kinda of drug again. I really love and appreciate my cured mind now for take a risk and play russian roulette again. Not for me.

Did you ever have that weird tripped out body feeling and did it go away?

6 hours ago, TheMythos said:

Did you ever have that weird tripped out body feeling and did it go away?

I remember sitting on the toilet one time on shrooms and I looked down at my body and it all just looked beyond bizarre to me, not that it was morphing or it looked funny or anything. Just a weird vibe I got, almost like I was just looking through my eyes as if I was only a pair of eyes. Weird stuff. 

On 10/8/2017 at 8:10 PM, LethargicAcid said:

me im on acid rn and smoked 6 joints today

Dude, don't take acid again while you have hppd (even if it has subsided). You don't want to end up in hell do you? It's fine if you smoke when everything has gotten better, but stronger psychedelics are out of the question. Main reason why I don't enjoy weed is due to my psychedelic binge.