Nac+ Magnesium and coffee

After i cut sugar,meel,junkfood from my diet 4 months later i lost 7kg weight still doing a lot excerise training for about 4 years and with this supplements i feel much much better i was suffering from burnout or fatique and extreme brainfog about after 3 weeks i am now sure this supps do a realy good job and i can say its saving my life and i drink 3 a 4 coffee a day improving my concentration without having bad comedown before i couldnt drink coffee.

And also i saw no topics about people try a good massage for stress relief from hppd, i did 1 hour massage 3 times and this was just gold for me and after my muscle tension has reduced and soft like a baby skin, i am near to a full recovery i never thougt it was posible.

I consider people try a good massage therapy  because the stress from life and hppd can trap in muscles and after few session may can be released and sure it can have big benefits for everyone.

I can say my massage therapy was the breakdown, the first thing where i should look and noth in the hands of the medicals.

Thank you for reading

Edited by umit

I noticed the other night that im in a constant state of clenching my jaw and tightening up my facial muscles. I consciously started to release the tension from the face and it was almost as if my body got scared.

6 hours ago, TheMythos said:

I noticed the other night that im in a constant state of clenching my jaw and tightening up my facial muscles. I consciously started to release the tension from the face and it was almost as if my body got scared.

After using nac?

Yea its normal you will geth it its like your wound geth touched, my first session i feel strange like dr and dizzy i was noth surprised.

Buth you cant compare doing your self or from skilled person.

Your ready to panic because your anxiety.

Edited by umit