Closed eve visuals tapering?

HDDeer

It may just be me getting used to hppd but i find my all cevs to be fading, i find my visual snow to even be less when my eyes are closed as opposed to when theyre opened. Its like im getting a taste of what its like pre trip. Itll be 4 months in 5 days. Unfortunately it seems that when my eyes are opened the static is constant.

My CEVS have completely gone so it is possible that they can go away. At the height of my HPPD CVEs when sleeping were horrible and now they're completely gone. Touch wood. My visual snow is actually worse when I shut my eyes but fine when open, i barely see anything ahah. Funny how it works

Man that's good. I hope my CEVs go away too but its been a year and a half for me.

I havent really taken diet and exercise seriously though so I havent really done much to aid in my own recovery but that changes now.

I only had CEVs for the first few months, if that. It seems they coincided with the worst of my symptoms. As best I can describe CEVs are basically like a very light visual LSD trip when you close your eyes. I see vibrant colors, shapes, patterns, etc. Excess glutamate, caffeine and nightshades can sorta ramp up these symptoms again, but nothing too severe and it always goes back to baseline when I get that stuff out of my system. 

Ghormeh - my CEVs are weird and probably unlike anyone else's because I see them with my eyes open.

I see different things but the main theme seems to be around light, colors (any color you can imagine), static electricity, figures and faces (totally indescribable) and the movement - back, forth, up down, left right - of any of these mental phenomena. Sometimes it wouldnt be so bad if the images didnt move. Theres this one that turns into a vortex behind my eyes and goes in a circular pattern. The images that I see are super realistic and detailed. Until it started in late 2015 after the first month of panic attacks I didnt think it was possible for people to visualize the way I do.

I also seemed to develop a strange case of synesthesia that comes and goes.

8 hours ago, K.B.Fante said:

I only had CEVs for the first few months, if that. It seems they coincided with the worst of my symptoms. As best I can describe CEVs are basically like a very light visual LSD trip when you close your eyes. I see vibrant colors, shapes, patterns, etc. Excess glutamate, caffeine and nightshades can sorta ramp up these symptoms again, but nothing too severe and it always goes back to baseline when I get that stuff out of my system. 

Nightshades being...tomatoes, potatoes, that sort of thing?

I usually have a glass of chocolate milk as a treat. Anything bad in that...besides the sugar?

52 minutes ago, TheMythos said:

Mine are a lot more vivid and intense. Like I have a movie projector playing in my head.

Exactly.  Mine were very cartoon like.  Sort of two dimensional but not always.  They were responsive to thoughts and feelings.  Technicolor for sure (is that still a word?).  The closest thing I can think of is the psychedelic drawings done by Art Crumb but constantly changing.  I'm really glad they finally cleared up.  

16 hours ago, MadDoc said:

Exactly.  Mine were very cartoon like.  Sort of two dimensional but not always.  They were responsive to thoughts and feelings.  Technicolor for sure (is that still a word?).  The closest thing I can think of is the psychedelic drawings done by Art Crumb but constantly changing.  I'm really glad they finally cleared up.  

Yep, especially the responsive to thoughts and feelings part.