HPPD Article that I will discuss in Video.

Here is the article that appeared as a book chapter. I am sharing it for the purpose of academic and general research for the benefit of the human condition.

I do not want to give away the details that I will present, but I will be giving a critical analysis of it, which can have good and bad points. My video review will be part of the series of videos I will provide that will cost a nominal fee per viewing (for the first 6 months or so, and then it can be open to everyone.) However, it takes a lot of work to create, read, pay for the articles, student loans and put together the content so I have to stop feeling guilty for asking for money. This one is free, but as  I discussed on the Facebook HPPD and DP/DR group, I will be returning to research and providing research reviews on my youtube channel, opportunities for individuals to learn research methods as a lay person or for work to design and receive funding for their own or co-designed research.

If you have issues with the article, good, bad, in between you are encouraged to try and work through reading a research article and make notes either publicly or for yourself.

I will go through it from a unique perspective. Even the general emotion it gives you.

You get to be the judges.

- David Kozin

THE LINK IS BELOW: A copy will also be placed in the section for documents also.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Current Topics in Behavioral Neurosciences pp 1-28 (2).pdf