Do I have brain damage?

The way I got my hppd and dp/dr was sudden panic attack sharp pain in head then vision changed two days after taking molly I have problems with concentration and focus I really can't focus with my eyes when I look at the sky and see a plane I can't focus on it while it moves when I saw two people on americas got talent dancing hand in hand I couldn't focus on the overall performance when I went to the airport to drop off my dads mom there was a lot of people and to see everyone I have too look left right left right one could only focus on person at a time couldn't just see everyone like a normal person does some guy rode his bike by me I tried to watch him with my eyes and I couldn't follow had to keep moving my eyes to see him when I look left or right it's like I don't process visual information fast enough like it's a slide show or some shit just not natural this all brain damage? When I drive and see the car in front of me it's like i see it but I can't focus on it when a kid was dancing by himself on americas got talent I can either see his upper body or lower body I couldn't focus on just him dancing what is this 

Have you used psychedelics?  

Edit

Sorry, somehow I missed the sentence containing "molly".  Never used it myself but there are a number of people in this forum who have experience with it and hppd. That being said, give yourself a little more time.  It may just be residual seratonin depletion.

Edited by MadDoc

Depends how you define brain damage.

In it's strictest sense.... You cannot get brain damage from drugs.

On a neurological level, I think receptor damage is more than possible, though I don't think it is fully proven or accepted.

• Upvote 1