Focus problems lag problem time frame problem idk what it is

So I'm watching americas got talent and there's a women and a man dancing together and I noticed I just can't keep up I look at her then him then her then him I can't look at the overall dance then a boy danced himself and I could only focus on his head or his body not his overall body like wtf is this it's like when I look around I'm switching scenes instead of natural motion it makes me feel like I can't function what is this? Also got visual snow dp/dr light sensitivity floaters physical problems you know

I don't watch TV much so I'm not sure about that.  There's too much trying to grab at ones attention.  

When you go outside, can you take it all in?  How about pictures, can you see the whole thing instead of being drawn into one part of it?  Just curious hoping to find something I can relate to in my experiences.

I have this. It's a problem with frame rate but also depth perception (DP-DR), set shifting (inability to change quickly from one object to another) and pupil dilation which allows to much visual stimuli into my eyes at one time. I've had absolutely awful visual problems in attempting to track anything that moves since getting HPPD, but it's gotten much better. It was almost as if my eyes were frozen inside my head when I first got this, as I could hardly move them in any direction to track anything -- and everything blurred together. 

What you are experiences is exactly what I'm dealing with.  It was bar far the worst symptom, i couldn't track anything without using a finger as everything jumped around, mine is best described as top motion, or like a set of photographs. 

The lucky thing more me is that this is the one thing that has steadily got better over the 9 months, very slowly but progress is progress. In the beginning I could barely walk, look at anything in my room. Now it's got so much better I can go supermarket shopping. It's not back to normal but it will be in another 9 months