Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HDDeer

Bad acid trip

10 posts in this topic

Hi all, 19th of march this year i microdosed 3 tabs of acid(my second time doing lsd) after my trip i had a really bad time(felt like tv shows were attacking my insecurities, felt like something watching me, hallucinating a white demonic looking face in the centre of my eye) that has all subsided now, and i am now left with ghosting, visual snow, afterimages and very minor palinopsia. As far as dp/dr goes i no longer feel like a zombie when im in crowds but as long as ive been alive ive felt numb so i cant say i really "feel" things. Anyways, as far as progress goes im feeling pretty good about it. My paranoia is gone and i dont have a whole lot of anxiety. I do tend to have mood shifts an awful lot(between angry-neutral) ill get jolts of happiness but they never really last. My hppd i fine also comes with a weird type of pareidolia where if i look in my jeans i can see little tiny people with weird faces. I also have the ability to see reptiles and demons if i stare at floor with pattern long enough(which makes my visual snow worse, i think its kinda like colour shifts??) Im definitely open to the idea of being schizophrenic or bipolar(i do believe im bipolar tbh) i saw shadow people on my lsd trip. Anyways recently ive started taking the supplements:

NAC

OMEGA 3

LIONS MANE

L TYROSINE

GINKO BILOBA.

I am very interested in taking piracetam with choline as ive heard some good things but also some bad. My doctor prescribed me lexapro and seroquel but im not interested in taking those until at least up to or over a year. I will be trying to take keppra or lamotrigine after the 6th month mark. Anyways thats my story for the most part. I look forward to hearing your responses. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Be careful with taking too many supplements, especially if you're already on other pharmaceuticals. Often times even one supplement can make your symptoms worse, but combining a lot is almost guaranteed to exacerbate your symptoms to some degree. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, K.B.Fante said:

Be careful with taking too many supplements, especially if you're already on other pharmaceuticals. Often times even one supplement can make your symptoms worse, but combining a lot is almost guaranteed to exacerbate your symptoms to some degree. 

I will be sure to look out for it. Today was my first day taking all of them and i actually had moments where i had no visual snow at and very little ghosting. Ive also noticed that it usually contributes to my mood as well. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Looking at your jeans I can see ... "  This was one of my first symptoms.  I would see strange shapes and designs in my jeans.  It graduated to everything with a fine grain (sand, tar, etc) all the time.  I take that back, when I dream I don't hallucinate.  Yes, be careful with supplements.  I don't know why but this condition makes me very sensitive to them (or it's all in the head, not sure).  Needles to say, sobriety, especially from hallucinogenic chemicals (including thc) ,would be my advice.  I hope your symptoms subside.  I really do.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, MadDoc said:

"Looking at your jeans I can see ... "  This was one of my first symptoms.  I would see strange shapes and designs in my jeans.  It graduated to everything with a fine grain (sand, tar, etc) all the time.  I take that back, when I dream I don't hallucinate.  Yes, be careful with supplements.  I don't know why but this condition makes me very sensitive to them (or it's all in the head, not sure).  Needles to say, sobriety, especially from hallucinogenic chemicals (including thc) ,would be my advice.  I hope your symptoms subside.  I really do.

Is that before you continued to do drugs or after? I got hppd from my last lsd trip but havent touched any hallucinogen or weed since. 

Edit: i will also say that there is a bathroom in my sisters house with swirling patterns and in that flooring i have 3 entity like figures burned into my head every time i look at the floor. 

Edited by HDDeer
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had some visuals after my first trip but only when I smoked cannabis.  At first they were "isolated".  I'd see one or a group of strange shapes and then it would go away.  I remember seeing them on speaker covers, my jeans, carpets, etc. So, to answer your question, It was before my heavy psychedelics consumption.    

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, MadDoc said:

I had some visuals after my first trip but only when I smoked cannabis.  At first they were "isolated".  I'd see one or a group of strange shapes and then it would go away.  I remember seeing them on speaker covers, my jeans, carpets, etc. So, to answer your question, It was before my heavy psychedelics consumption.    

Thx Doc! My drug days are definitely over. But im still able to see patterns in stuff if i allow my brain to recognize it. In a way i dont exactly see that as a bad thing other than the fact my mind is creative. I dont notice anything in trees or leaves though. But yes anything with swirls, wood grain or patterns on a wall my brain will make its own pattern. I do find that its going away. At the start of it all i could see it in my hands and in my bed covers. But after 40+ years i can imagine wanting a break. But just know the world is only as you percieve it. Just because you can see it and someone else cant doesnt mean its not there! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I realize my visuals aren't real and I've never been delusional.   At times they're wearing and at times entertaining.  It's just who I am and I don't worry about it much anymore.  The strange thing is that when I'm focused (driving, working, etc) I don't notice any visuals.  

It's good to hear that your symptoms have subsided some.  That's a really positive sign!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MadDoc said:

I realize my visuals aren't real and I've never been delusional.   At times they're wearing and at times entertaining.  It's just who I am and I don't worry about it much anymore.  The strange thing is that when I'm focused (driving, working, etc) I don't notice any visuals.  

It's good to hear that your symptoms have subsided some.  That's a really positive sign!

Do you have visual snow? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No visual snow.  The first place I heard about it was in this forum.  

A typical visual plays out as follows.  If I look at a road surface or a sidewalk I immediately see little loop like patterns defined by the different colored pebbles.  These start for morph into bigger loops and designs sort of like a paisley print.  If I stare at it long enough (30 seconds roughly) more complex objects form.  Oriental dragons is a common theme.  Sometimes strange animals, sometimes something unexpected.  It always happens and I can't make it stop.  However, it's not tied into my thinking.  My cognitive abilities are intact.  Sometimes it's not so apparen't other times it's very distracting.  The air in between what I'm seeing is usually clear but not always.  At times the designs include lines that extend through the air.  It's a hard thing to describe.  There are moments when I'll stare at something just to see what will happen.  Other times, I wish it would stop.  Thanks for "listening".  There aren't many places I can discuss this without being considered insane.

Edited by MadDoc
More blabbin'
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0