Benzo is great choice for hppd?

Clonazepam is in no way a cure, take it from someone who is trying to wean off it after 1 1/2 years, it greatly reduced my symptoms for quite awhile but you develop tolerance over time and it becomes more of a pain. it got the point where it has little effect on my hppd and is making it worse trying to come off it so I recommend that everyone doesn't go on benzo's if they are looking for long term relief, it's great for short term but it will never last. Hope this helps you.

Absolutely not. There is no cure for HPPD. Benzos do a decent job of masking the symptoms but as far too many here will tell you (including Charlie above), benzos also come with all sorts of potential problems and sometimes can even make your HPPD worse if you ween off too fast. 

Everyone's situation is different. For long termers and those with great discipline benzos can be helpful. As someone who has had a very very painful experience due to benzos I'd recommend staying away from them and trying to heal naturally through healthy diet and lifestyle, but that's just me. 

As i've discussed several times before, I use a 4 days on, 3 days off benzo treatment with 10 days off every 2-3 months to further clean the system. It has worked for 7 years now, without any sign of tolerance or withdrawal. I tweak "the recipe" a fair bit, this is my current system:

Lorazepam (2.5mg) - Thursday 6pm
Clonazepam (1mg) - Friday 9am
Clonazepam (1mg) - Saturday 9am
Lorazepam (2.5mg) - Sunday 9am