About 7 months ago I had an acid trip, it was a very small one. Since then I've had these symptoms: visual snow, after images, slight tracers, and light sensitivity. I've also been very spaced out, everything seems kind of Dream like, and stuff like that. Since my visual symptoms aren't really hallucinogenic and mainly just visual distortions, could these be visual symptoms of derealization, or is this just mild hppd? How long should this last

It could definately take longer.  You're doing the right thing by abstaining from using psychoactive chemicals.  I continued using heavily after the first symptoms started and they became permanent. ... sort of.  Even with all the drugs I took the crazy mental images I would "see" in my mind went away.  It took a long time but that aspect of my hppd healed.  The brain is amazing.  Don't underestimate yours!

I wish someone had told me how long this would take right off the bat, so I'll just advise you to not get too excited about it dissipating over the next month. The truth is if you've had it for seven months you'll probably have it for a long time. Maybe another year, maybe two or three, who knows. But this condition doesn't disappear overnight. Just stay away from drugs, eat healthy, exercise and you give yourself a great chance at recovery.