Massive migraine made visuals worse

So I've said before that my visual symptoms don't really bother me. I woke up with an aura this morning and had a massive migraine in the middle of my head. Laid in bed for 3 hours waiting it out. I got up and all of my visuals were 10x worse than usual. Grain everywhere lines and objects moving shit moving in my visual field. I took half a mg of Klonopin and it's abated somewhat.

Just find it interesting how a migraine could play such a huge role in increasing symptoms.

A few years back I started seeing "sawtooth" visuals with brilliant colors and complex shapes.  I assumed this was part of my usual visuals but instead of just being on a surface I saw these patterns floating in the air.  I finally looked into it more deeply and discovered it was a symptom of a migraine.  I never feel any pain when this occurs.  Very similar to this video except when I get them they include complex designs.  More like a DMT visual.  Fortunately it only lasts about 20 minutes.

Edited by MadDoc
Foolish typing

Mine are usually blind spots in the vision but I've seen those zig zag patterns too. Even after the headache's worn off I feel like shit all day and have a burning sensation in my head.

Thanks!  I learn something new in here every day.  The strange thing with the auras I "see" is how my visuals incorporate into the aura.  The patterns I tend to see on surfaces are part of the aura.  I wonder what's going on in the brain to make that happen?  Stranger and stranger!