Klonopin

Is there a way to take klonopin without getting addicted and still successfully manage the symptoms of hppd? What's the best regimen and mg for doing so?

Never took Klonopin but Jay1 posted his Klonopin routine in another thread. 

I hope it is still up to date and he does not mind if I post it here:

Monday - off

Tuesday - off

Wednesday - off

Thursday 6pm - 1mg

Friday 9am - 1.5mg

Saturday 9am - 1.5mg

Sunday 9am - 1.5mg

• Upvote 1

Yea, that's pretty much it... I mix it up a bit... some weeks i'll not have any on thursday or friday... Some weeks i'll maybe need 2mg on sunday etc... or might need a tuesday dose for a meeting or something

I think the key is to have those 3 and 1/2 days totally clean though, at minimum, before the next round... the more clean days, the less chance of risk. (I always go 10 days clean 4 times a year, to make sure i'm not getting addicted or building tolerance).

I've been on this "plan" for about 7 years now, maybe 8. Complete life saver, it has changed how I approach life in such a massive, positive way!

Good luck :)

It just lowers anxiety. Kills panic attacks. Some people say it helps with visuals. I just try to use it sparingly like I did last night (1mg) when I'm having a rough time.

helps me massively with anxiety, lowers the trippy feeling and at 1.5mg or above, reduces my visuals alot too (2mg reduces my visuals by about 70%!)

re: concentration, at higher doses, it is hard to stay awake, some times. The first few weeks, you will struggle a bit to concentrate and even form memories (at higher doses).... This seems to pass once you get used to it though.

Yeah that makes sense. Was just wondering if you thought it's mechanism of action working on GABA has anything to do with it.