InteliGEN - (new nootropic)

so my younger brother is traveling the world and sends me this article.
A new nootropic mix in one pill witch should boost several functions in the brain to up to 300% (mwha yea i know how it sounds)..

Oh and before you read the articles in shorts about me and my look at the article:

its sounds like an overrated article but i have to admit i am a little out of the search to meds for a cure (a miracle pill). I tried to much ready without any good results lasting for a longer period (witch benefits in the long term of use). So only to masker my symptoms is use some benzo's so now and then.

so may be you guys can take a look at this - > (official article)

http://dietthefitzxwit.com/intl/mewu/inteligen?bhu=8mbnWME4mqhZiNeocFM8VSFP95HhqF3k2

where you can find more info about this and buy it (they say its free at this moment if im correct).

https://inteligen-shop.com/brain_int/?click_id=04_34846080_9e3a832f-cb0a-4081-83bd-7432bdee962d&subid1=326965&netid=3&ver=old&ad=1jtj

its sounds like an overrated article but i have to admit i am a little out of the search to meds for a cure (a miracle pill). I tried to much aready without any good results lasting for a longer period (witch benefits in the long term of use). So only to masker my symptoms is use some benzo's so now and then.

PS: im at work now so i had to type this article a little faster then normal ^^

• 1 month later...

Like a lot of nootropic blends on the market you can just get the ingredients to these and do this yourself. Usually for a fraction of the cost. 

^if you have bipolar polar IT IS seriously recommended you speak to your doctor before supplementing with acetyl-l-carnitine. It can induce psychosis.