Do you have regret?

umit

Where is my childhood do we have regret from mistakes, I even cant feel I have regret buth I do, everything in the past is gone out of memory and there is no past or dreams, only instinct has left running with a autopilot, after realizing never wil be the same like before and be happy what we achieved and even if we cant feel it.

• 2 weeks later...

Literally my biggest regret in my entire life was trying hallucinogens and ruining my brain. I had no idea this condition was what it was or even possible. 

It has literally ruined my life and robbed me of so much freedom and normalcy that so many others enjoy on a day to day basis not knowing what they have. 

Edited by dasitmane

I am not sure yet if I regret it. I am having my symptoms for five months now and hoping for recovery. If at least anxiety and DP/ DR will diminish over time, that would be enough for me.

However I did what I did because I thought it was the right thing to do. I only did mushrooms twice and second time led to a bad trip which led to my symptom outbreak. Maybe I would regret it if I would not have done mushrooms, I think they can show and teach you a lot of interesting stuff.

In fact I believe that a lot of my symptoms have been there before in a minor or suppressed way, I just see or feel it more clearly now.

I am not doing any medication at all so far. I guess if it doesn't get better over time, there is some medication that can help. (or I just get used to it) 

Edited by fruitgun

Regrets?  Not really.  If I could go back in time I would avoid drugs all together.  Then again, if I did that I wouldn't be "me" and life has treated me well.  I mentioned this before I think.  I used to go see Richie Havens play every time he came around.  As he got older he used to say "I'm happy to be here.  I'm happy to be anywhere".  He was a wise man.

On 6-4-2017 at 5:43 AM, dasitmane said:

Literally my biggest regret in my entire life was trying hallucinogens and ruining my brain. I had no idea this condition was what it was or even possible. 

It has literally ruined my life and robbed me of so much freedom and normalcy that so many others enjoy on a day to day basis not knowing what they have. 

trying hallucinogens was my biggest regret to even I had many good trips it wasn't worth it to geth hppd and I cant imagine how many good time I maybe lost by going trought hell and still left with a big brainfog where I cant fully have peace with the past buth the brainfog cant realy have regrets feeling about anything mostly also maybe a good thing

On 6-4-2017 at 10:59 AM, Jay1 said:

MDMA is my only regret really... At least LSD helped shaped me as a person.... MDMA gave me nothing other than pain.

MDMA is very dangerous stuff when you are sensitive or have bad luck buth at the end can always been worse 

I was very sensitive guy and I switch from weed to mushrooms and i payd the price for it 

10 hours ago, TheMythos said:

It's best to make peace with the past and try to move on.

Yea its true buth after long time you can have peace buth also you say I dont even care any more its just like it is

Doesnt matter any more 

14 hours ago, fruitgun said:

I am not sure yet if I regret it. I am having my symptoms for five months now and hoping for recovery. If at least anxiety and DP/ DR will diminish over time, that would be enough for me.

However I did what I did because I thought it was the right thing to do. I only did mushrooms twice and second time led to a bad trip which led to my symptom outbreak. Maybe I would regret it if I would not have done mushrooms, I think they can show and teach you a lot of interesting stuff.

In fact I believe that a lot of my symptoms have been there before in a minor or suppressed way, I just see or feel it more clearly now.

I am not doing any medication at all so far. I guess if it doesn't get better over time, there is some medication that can help. (or I just get used to it) 

Hmm if you dont have regret it is a good sign for you maybe you will fully recover soon buth if you want speed up your recovery you can do lot of exercise especially for dp/dr from my experience I cured with it

Its true you can have lot benefits from using mushrooms depents how you use it 

And medication plz use only if you cant handle anymore or you can have lot more damage from it and cant go back

26 minutes ago, MadDoc said:

Regrets?  Not really.  If I could go back in time I would avoid drugs all together.  Then again, if I did that I wouldn't be "me" and life has treated me well.  I mentioned this before I think.  I used to go see Richie Havens play every time he came around.  As he got older he used to say "I'm happy to be here.  I'm happy to be anywhere".  He was a wise man.

I you have no regret is realy good regret gives a lot pain and geth depressed and you dont want believe its true what you going through

Somewhere life faire you geth the results from your action and somewhere you geth damage to stop more damage

Edited by umit
Mis spelling

14 hours ago, umit said:

Hmm if you dont have regret it is a good sign for you maybe you will fully recover soon buth if you want speed up your recovery you can do lot of exercise especially for dp/dr from my experience I cured with it

Its true you can have lot benefits from using mushrooms depents how you use it 

And medication plz use only if you cant handle anymore or you can have lot more damage from it and cant go back

Your DP/ DR is gone completely? How long did you have it and which symptoms are still remaining?

44 minutes ago, fruitgun said:

Your DP/ DR is gone completely? How long did you have it and which symptoms are still remaining?

Took me 6 to 9 months to recover from dp/dr by 4 to 5 times training and switching with running, jogging and cycling, and long distance walking to reaching  close to completely cure took me 1 year and few months