Head Pressure Recovery Question

I have this problem for more then 4 years my hppd started frist with head presure before I start notice first symptoms of hppd, and I use painkillers to threat this  issue

There is a natural painkiller named PEA-supplement  and I using this for 10 days worth a try for a solution in longterm

On 3/9/2017 at 5:53 AM, umit said:

I have this problem for more then 4 years my hppd started frist with head presure before I start notice first symptoms of hppd, and I use painkillers to threat this  issue

There is a natural painkiller named PEA-supplement  and I using this for 10 days worth a try for a solution in longterm

How bad is/was your hppd? And awesome, I will try that out, does it make it go away? For how long? What are your symptoms like when you go off of it? How many times a day do you take it?

On 12-3-2017 at 2:26 AM, cobalt337 said:

How bad is/was your hppd? And awesome, I will try that out, does it make it go away? For how long? What are your symptoms like when you go off of it? How many times a day do you take it?

I am noth sure if i notice improvement buth I can say I feel better buth not sure if it was the PEA , I run out of money and did a 10 day trial 3x day can give it a shot long term effects can be reach at 3 months of use

And I also wear a hat to warm my head its definitely helps and when I take shower a do the last 1 min turn to cold water and this give a energy boost its nice

• 2 weeks later...