Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cobalt337

Head Pressure Recovery Question

7 posts in this topic

How long did it take for those of you with head pressure to recover from it? What have you found to be the most helpful things to do to aid you in this recovery?

I have this problem for more then 4 years my hppd started frist with head presure before I start notice first symptoms of hppd, and I use painkillers to threat this  issue

There is a natural painkiller named PEA-supplement  and I using this for 10 days worth a try for a solution in longterm

On 3/9/2017 at 5:53 AM, umit said:

I have this problem for more then 4 years my hppd started frist with head presure before I start notice first symptoms of hppd, and I use painkillers to threat this  issue

There is a natural painkiller named PEA-supplement  and I using this for 10 days worth a try for a solution in longterm

How bad is/was your hppd? And awesome, I will try that out, does it make it go away? For how long? What are your symptoms like when you go off of it? How many times a day do you take it?

On 3/10/2017 at 4:09 AM, zandzager said:

Around the 1 year mark for me, Meditating really helped

Starting tonight. How long do you meditate for each day? Has your head pressure recovered completely? Did it really help it go away in the long run?

On 12-3-2017 at 2:26 AM, cobalt337 said:

How bad is/was your hppd? And awesome, I will try that out, does it make it go away? For how long? What are your symptoms like when you go off of it? How many times a day do you take it?

I am noth sure if i notice improvement buth I can say I feel better buth not sure if it was the PEA , I run out of money and did a 10 day trial 3x day can give it a shot long term effects can be reach at 3 months of use

And I also wear a hat to warm my head its definitely helps and when I take shower a do the last 1 min turn to cold water and this give a energy boost its nice