Migraine/HPPD Correlation

I have had HPPD for about 8 years now. Before HPPD I used to get migraines averaging about twice a year. I have not had a single migraine since HPPD started. I remember around the age of 10 years old I was sitting in my parents living room and was staring at the white living room wall. I remember asking my Father "If you look really closely at the wall, does it look like things are moving" and sure enough he had no clue what I was talking about. This of course was long before I had ever taken a hallucinogen. 

During the onset of a migraine I would see a bright half circle in the middle of my vision, and I think I would see trails as well. I can't help but ponder that there is a correlation between being susceptible to migraines and HPPD. Did/Does anyone else suffer from migraines and understand the connection I am making? 

I do think there is a possible link... My wife gets migraines 2-3 times a month and she gets auras, starbursting, trails etc before an onset.

I'm not particularly great with the science stuff, but did read up some stuff about intra cranial pressure that could be a possible cause for migraine onset and may have some links to hppd... I read an anecdotal report of people having some hppd relief after giving blood or losing blood, which might have some links to ICP.