So after my first lsd trip I got hppd, but it was a VERY mild trip. My hppd is also mild. But ever since the trip I have felt just kind of off. Like things and colors look slightly different than before, and in a group of people the noises kind of sound different. I'm also pretty spaced out. I just feel a little different, but everyone says I act the same. It doesn't really fit the comategory of full blown depersonalization, but it could be minor dr or do or something... Is this just part of my hppd? Or is this what they call a "perspective change" from psychedelics. It kinda bothers me so I hope it's just part of hppd. Thx for responses

When did you take the LSD? How long have you had these symptoms?

As ever, just stop taking drugs, eat healthy, exercise and try to fill your life with things to take your mind off the issue... Chances are that it will soon go, or you will learn to live with it without any negative impact on your life.

I took it about 5 months ago and i started to notice this symptom right when I went to school and had anxiety and first noticed the hppd. In my trip I was panicking the whole time, and the days following. I noticed the hppd about two days later. The "off" vision could maybe be described as slight derealization, but idk if it is that and just a symptom of my hppd, or is something more long term