Uphill and downhill

TheGman6072

• 2 weeks later...
On 22-2-2017 at 10:41 PM, Unlucky said:

I thought you said your symptoms decreased by 95%

Gman still try to use drugs and want to enjoy while on hppd I think he want to say my hppd increased by 95 %

Gman your doing a good job making your hppd worse

I was going to say, if my HPPD/Palinposia decreased by 95% I'd concider myself cured.

Im lucky enough that I'm recovering nicely. Physically symptoms are non existent, no headaches, no stomach pain, I tiny amount of pain on my eyes, but compared to 6 months ago when I could barely move them, it's a huge relief. 

I don't even want to think about where I'd be if I had continued any kind of drug use. And if/when I get back to normality or close enough, the last thing I want to do is drugs, I've cut off my druggie friends so there's not even the slightest possibility of coming into contact with drugs or even alcohol, I'm done with anything harmful to the body. I hate talking about drugs, I hate anyone referencing drugs. 

12 hours ago, Unlucky said:

I was going to say, if my HPPD/Palinposia decreased by 95% I'd concider myself cured.

Im lucky enough that I'm recovering nicely. Physically symptoms are non existent, no headaches, no stomach pain, I tiny amount of pain on my eyes, but compared to 6 months ago when I could barely move them, it's a huge relief. 

I don't even want to think about where I'd be if I had continued any kind of drug use. And if/when I get back to normality or close enough, the last thing I want to do is drugs, I've cut off my druggie friends so there's not even the slightest possibility of coming into contact with drugs or even alcohol, I'm done with anything harmful to the body. I hate talking about drugs, I hate anyone referencing drugs. 

Yes man its true I look also drugs as a big harm for my self when I look back what it did to me and worry about people using while they healty and dont know what it can cause if its go wrong 

And I geth scare from people lose control when they using drugs

The story of drugs use is also over for me and look healty ways to enjoy life 

And yes best way stay out of drugs is cut out this friends, no money no gold can be compared with your health

Edited by umit

Well I meant that most of my symptoms are gone but the ones that are still there seem to be getting worse :/ ! Plus, I'm fine now but I actually posted this the day after I smoked a shit ton of weed and I was feeling super depressed because I smoked too much. I'm fine with smoking weed once or twice a month. I've actually been better off smoking once a month than just being completely sober. 

The reason your symptoms are getting worse is because you continue to do drugs. Dont you hate depersonalisation and derealisation because everyone here on this board hates it, including me. I've build my life though sheer hard work, and the idea of not getting to actually live it kills me inside. The only way you are going to recover is to stop doing drugs.