I shoul be happy

umit

Hi people hope you doing well 

we trying to do or best to recover en enjoy life 

After a stress full time and work a lot with business with my brother we screwed op everthing we are at the point to close te company we dont know what to do and make lot of loss

i start to feel tired and feel like i have a burn out and i try to recover from that for 2 months now and i notice some increase in hppd symptoms from time to time buth i know how to manage it buth i have more stress then rest

And stress is the friend of hppd.

Now i am in anhoter stress full time with the company still try to make things better again and barley can handle with it

The pleasure of life has been gone for a while 

At the end i should be happy i dont notice hppd like 1% i had in my worse time in my life

I have lot issue with head chase fatique and brainfog need realy help and some advice i cant race with the speed of life now.

With brainfog i barley have memories for a long time ago.

I still remember this word from tupac.

Dont worry to be even to dont look happy

Keep it up :)

Edited by umit

7 minutes ago, boozebome said:

Maybe try mindfulness meditation. 20 minutes every day should be enough.

Txn for advice buth meditation have negatieve effects on me a try it before 

Is there some advice for branfog

And how you doing?

Hey brother,

You speak true when you say "stress is the best friend of HPPD"!

I think that may be your answer! Perhaps meditation isn't the way for you to feel stress free (meditation works for me though) but there is certainly a different way for you to relax.

Peace & Love,

Dukkha

1 hour ago, dukkha said:

Hey brother,

You speak true when you say "stress is the best friend of HPPD"!

I think that may be your answer! Perhaps meditation isn't the way for you to feel stress free (meditation works for me though) but there is certainly a different way for you to relax.

Peace & Love,

Dukkha

Hi Dukkha

I am struggling with brainfog this is my one of my main issue i loose to much energy and time with this and trying for 2 month to geth it any better 

All food is just like industrial junk you cant escape from it and isnt so much left what should be naturel or tho choose everthing has poisoned and made only for the gain money and every body know that.

I noticed how less i eat how les i have brainfog and more energy.

For sensetieve people its a big issue.

In my recovery years from hppd, i had more energy then at the moment its just insane.

We just have to be happy thats everthing can be worse and look postieve to the future.

We need somtimes experience guid form friends to help us out from something even for hppd, going to a doctor 2 times in a month would do so much they just sitting in there warm office and we espect they can help us realy out from your problems.

Your effort is your future.

Edited by umit

On 13-2-2017 at 6:53 PM, boozebome said:

Fucked pretty hard with drugs lately. Like a lot. The HPPD didn't worsen much though...

Yea man this why we all here seeking for help buth the world alrdy fucked pretty hard where there is littel or no help for some people is struggling and need to find you own way out this where we geth stuck because we fucked our body all rdy and we cant think with a clear mind.

I just know my body if i eat something unhealty for me or try to push my self to hard my body give me a sign with more tinitus.

Edited by umit