Best way to kill myself?

Suicidal

I'm done. I'm so done with this shit.

It'just not worth it anymore. My visuals are so disabling that i can't even describe it. 

I have tried all medications out there. So i'm done now.

What's the most effective way to kill myself? I've heard by gas from a car. Is that true? I just need a effective way to kill myself that dosn't hurt.

Pretty sure as long as you get the job done they're all effective. :)

I've been where you're at too many times to count now. Day after day after day after day. And then another... and another... and on and on and on. Just seems like it never ends. I really think if you do everything right you can see results though: work out, eat right, fast once per week, see a therapist, meditate, learn new things, socialize, etc., etc., etc. Science is progressing at an astronomical rate. Who knows, perhaps there will be a cure a few years down the line. Don't you wanna be alive to see it!?!

I'm really not comfortable with this on the forum... A friend of mine hung herself last month and it is too much to hear yet more people wanting to do the same.

Can I ask how many years you guys have had this? I know we are all different, but i've been at a very severe hppd level for over 20 years now, and you find coping mechanisms. My depression went after 3 years or so, which made life more bearable and I pushed myself to confront my social anxiety to the point where I can do things without meds. It's not easy, but it is a life worth living still.

Have you even tried going med free and just facing your demons? This is where you build your coping mechanisms. I dealt with this for 13 years without meds and it was probably what made me so strong minded. I'd give it a go, if you haven't... I'd also just pack your bags and go travelling before doing anything drastic.

PM me if you need to chat (same goes for anyone)

Yeah, I hope I didn't sound too flippant about a very serious concern. I was just trying to cheer the OP up. I'm no longer in that place but I know how it feels. I think eating healthy, taking vitamins and exercising has helped me the most. Those things can truly change the brain and help alleviate depression longterm, not just day to day. 

Sorry, I meant a forum post asking for ways to commit suicide, not your post.

From what I have seen, suicide breeds suicide, so I am not sure I am comfortable with this whole topic on here.... as it makes it more and more an acceptable way out rather than fighting.

I don't know, wish there were more admins around.

I don't have a problem with discussing being suicidal, we all go through it, i  just don't think this is the place to discuss methods of doing it. I'm sure there are plenty of places online for that sort of discussion.

I have seen first hand how it absolutly destroys the people around the person who commits suicide, I just hope people try and fight this out first. You never know what tommorow brings.

I've spent a year with suicidal thoughts because of matazipan, I've been off it for two months and I only consider killing myself twice/ three times a week now, it was several times a day. My motivation for not doing it was 'what if I have to come back and do all this shit again'. I only get floaters and what I call kaleidoscope eyes about twice a week for about an hour, so I've still got no idea what you're going through, I can only imagine and all I can say is hold in there, you can't do it, don't do it. I don't think it's the cowards way out either, I think it takes balls, I managed not to go through with even a part of it, I didn't prepare anything, though I had a plan. Please don't do it, I've just been diagnosed with PTSD and hyperawareness and only learnt of hddp tonight, I don't want to go back to several times a day, I'm starting to have a panic attack now. Please, get on with life the best you can, I'm sure you will be missed.