Best Magnesium Product?

If I remember correctly I think citrate and glycinate are the most popular on this forum and the most widely purchased in general, but don't hold me to it! I buy glycinate at the recommendation of my naturopath and it seems to be working well although I used to buy citrate and that was very effective too. I don't think you can go wrong either way. 

24 minutes ago, K.B.Fante said:

If I remember correctly I think citrate and glycinate are the most popular on this forum and the most widely purchased in general, but don't hold me to it! I buy glycinate at the recommendation of my naturopath and it seems to be working well although I used to buy citrate and that was very effective too. I don't think you can go wrong either way. 

alright, thank you! has it helped with your head pressure? also why did you switch to glycinate? just wondering

18 hours ago, cobalt337 said:

alright, thank you! has it helped with your head pressure? also why did you switch to glycinate? just wondering

I only switched to glycinate because my doctor told me to. I don't think there's too much difference either way though because I felt the benefits prior to switching. Also, I never had head pressure. I started taking magnesium because I read it could help symptoms, which it did.

• 1 year later...