Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gaz

Toxic leukoencephalopathy

1 post in this topic

I stumbled across this condition while surfing the web and I am convinced this is what I have. It says that "symptoms typically appear days to months after exposure to the toxic agent". My symptoms started about 6 weeks after I ingested an overdose of bk-2cb. "Symptoms include: headaches, fatigue, visual problems, confusion" I have all of those. There is a case of a fatal Toxic leukoencephalopathy involving a man who took 2c-e and I took bk-2cb which is very similar. There is no treatment and the damage is most likely permanent as it is a result of damage to the myelin (white matter) in the brain. Good times.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0