Seeing double or problem with eye(s) ?

Hello guys im back again with another question.. !

So Ive been noticing for a few months that if i look down onto things that i start seeing some sort of ghosting/seeing double

But if i cover my right eye. it disapears 

and if i cover my left eye it stays the same... so now

Do i just have a problem with my eye or is it  HPPD? Btw my right eye is abit lazy 

I was just wondering this..

Thanks you

• 2 weeks later...

I sorta have this, except my symptoms are more related to macropsia. So for example, when I look at objects in the distance I see them very clear and proportional to their actual size but when I focus on objects that are closer to me they gradually get larger while the background of my vision gets really blurry. It's almost as if my eyes are frozen and anything that's close to me is difficult to focus on. I heard recently that optical nerves are closely related to brain functions so this doesn't surprise me. Clearly my brain is broken and therefore so are my eyes. 

I sorta have this, except my symptoms are more related to macropsia. So for example, when I look at objects in the distance I see them very clear and proportional to their actual size but when I focus on objects that are closer to me they gradually get larger while the background of my vision gets really blurry. It's almost as if my eyes are frozen and anything that's close to me is difficult to focus on. I heard recently that optical nerves are closely related to brain functions so this doesn't surprise me. Clearly my brain is broken and therefore so are my eyes. 

I have something similar, if i looked at walls for example they sort of moved and got diffrent shapes( not all too much) but I dont even stare at wall anymore like that

I ignore most visual HPPD stuff now.

• 3 weeks later...

HPPD is caused by problems with processing visual information in the brain so if you only have the problem in one eye then chances are it's just a problem with the vision in that eye. Have you been for an eye test recently? If your right eye is amblyopic (lazy) it's even more likely a problem with the vision.

HPPD is caused by problems with processing visual information in the brain so if you only have the problem in one eye then chances are it's just a problem with the vision in that eye. Have you been for an eye test recently? If your right eye is amblyopic (lazy) it's even more likely a problem with the vision.

yeah I thought so too, But i noticed when my visuals are getting worse then the "double vision" gets worse too

Maybe its a bit of both ends?