I Quit Smoking Weed

So after the buspirone made me think I was invincible to further HPPD and dp/dr damage and deciding to start smoking weed again and even smoked synthetic weed once and took speed 4 times, I ended up skipping my dose of buspirone one day and realized how fucked up I got. So last time smoking weed was 3 days ago and I think that will be my last.

Christ, man. Why are you taking speed as well? Why do you still want take drugs after seeing what they can do to you? :mellow: You need face the fact your an addict before you dig yourself a deeper hole. 

No one here can slap these drugs out of your hand when you want to use. All of this is on you.

So last time smoking weed was 3 days ago and I think that will be my last.

When was the last time that you said it would be your last time? Don't let yourself slip up and get away from these people that you are hanging out with. They aren't helping.

I am going back to my old school next year so I won't ever see these new "friends" again. I really hate calling myself an addict or admitting I have a problem but I know it's become an issue. First time doing speed I was like "one time only". Last time I touched speed, I was thinking "I'm on a path of life destruction" and stopped but I can't seem to break out of the weed habit.

i love myself for smoking weed again XD....

seriously gman...just give yourself a break...you can still smoke weed years later in your life...it will always be around...and if it leads back to hppd/dp/dr, you could still stop it...but dont put yourself under pressure..relax and forget about drugs for a long time...

You need to be aware that you have an absolutely shit impulse control. You had a taste of normalcy and the first thing you did is start using drugs again, even though everyone told you not to. Straighten out or your going to be here for a while.

Whatever. I simply know that I wouldn't exchange myself with you even if I were paid 5 million euros.

Tell us, how is your life? Anything going on? I'm not trying to diminish you, just saying that before recommending something you better are sitting over a good quantity of value. You say they are not a problem, but your life is, apparently, shit. And you delude yourself into thinking that drugs don't do anything negative, despite all the evidence.

well well..as stupid and ignorant as ever...you just make me laugh XD...you dont know anything about my life and i wouldnt exchange mine for yours either...because im almost out of it despite doing drugs you genius XXD!!!...and you need to read with more attention..i said drugs were not the root cause so quitting them cant heal someone..but i didnt mention that it couldnt be helpful to come to terms at first..anyways i gave no recommendations here..it was just my take of it...+ the evidence of this theory is me...so calm down and stop judging me cause youre jealous and have a shitty existence...its not my fault.