Defenition of a cure

If you recoverd and your hppd symptoms are minimal and dont effect your life

And dont use meds for a long time

Can you talk about a cure then

I personanly dont think your able to cure 100%

buth reach a normal life dont seems hard when you change to healty life style and stay off drugs

unfortunately having hppd or not doesnt really have to do with a healthy lifestyle or staying off drugs, as you know many people changed their lifestyle and it did little to nothing for them...and if, you only feel slightly better due to the better lifestyle just as you would without hppd..it just makes things a little more bearable through increasing general well being...but wont change the fact that you have hppd..you know im 100% cured from hppd but im sure it doesnt have to do with any lifestyle changes ive made after my onset...to my mind..if you get rid of hppd is a matter of ''luck''...

personally i wouldnt claim to be cured if there'd still be the slightest trace of hppd...and im still not happy in my life cause i have to deal with severe anxiety issues and get panic or even panic attacks when taking more than a microdose of any psychedelc substance or alter my consciousness in other ways that could trigger fear..so you could say if one is able to consume and enjoy without any relapse..its a kind of perfect proof that this one is cured a 100% from hppd..cause its the same thing which stops you from enjoying life that also keeps you away from enjoying drugs...no matter what...as long as you have hppd you cant enjoy trips of any kind wether in real life nor on drugs..

Trip i have only light hppd symptom rebounds they last only a moment

What does it mean that hppd dont effect your life ?

Buth i dont agree that hppd can cured by luck, if you geth a temporly hppd symptoms its noth hppd, i had only a littel improvment in the first 2 years and when i put realy a effort doing sport i realy saw this wil work, the trick is to find something that you make you feel good and to cut stress from hppd out and this should be the way to speed up recovery

Because stres delay recovery

Buth recover from all symptoms that can be have to do with luck

Buth you will not cure just doing nothing when you have full hppd

Trip you should agreed that drugs they are harmfull thats why your body respons with panic/anxiety

Some peole they claim medical weed

I dont believe that it just also harmfull

And they say if saw any body died by weed?

Huh i wish i died when i goth bad trips from it and it ruined my life when it come to my social life

Trip forgeth that you will smoke weed again like before even i didnt had hppd with a small hit from weed i go bad

You have to find a new healty drugs for your self :)

Buth at the end i can puth my progress in the succes stories and its time to go offline

i know what i said is a little inaccurate...when i say ''luck'' (i dont believe in luck)...i mean its a positive fact we can not determine...in other words i just wanted to say i dont know why im cured but i didnt do sports or yoga etc....the only thing i did was changing my diet and becoming a vegan + b vitamin suppliments and lions mane for a while + valerian and lavender to be able to sleep + long walks in nature here and there...but i can not know why i was cured and trust me..i had severe hppd for 4+ month...i even took a few heavy trips on edible canna oil and smoked weed after it was gone which caused panic attacks due to my anxiety disorder but never brought hppd back..so i say im cured 100% from hppd...

weed is not bad actually...its just a problem for anxiety sufferers cause it makes you think deeper and thats why it might trigger panic attacks..people with anxiety are running away from their inner fear which comes up when high on most mind altering drugs..i never ruined my social life with weed..i never really had a social life and my hppd/dp/dr/panic disorder.was triggered by an overdose of mushrooms...so weed wasnt at fault...MJ never hurt me.

i will never be able to smoke as used to..you can not know this but im not thinking this way anymore...i mean my life will be useless without drugs but i guess i will not wait until i die though...maybe i will have to end it myself some day..

and i have found other naturals to consume but its not that much fun...

well if you can say you are happy for yourself..then ffine its good for you...but i cant say this for me even though im cured..sure, that sounds a little bit ungrateful..but i just cant be happy when i want to die almost every single day...

weed is not only bad for anxiety sufferers. I used to get terrible anxiety when I went anywhere near weed. Now I can smoke as much as I want in any form anxiety free. The next day I will feel more depressed and more DR.

man...you belong to the lucky ones...i can only smoke tiny amounts without panic...

how long did it take you to be able to enjoy it?

weed is not only bad for anxiety sufferers. I used to get terrible anxiety when I went anywhere near weed. Now I can smoke as much as I want in any form anxiety free. The next day I will feel more depressed and more DR.

Why smoke then if you feel bad the next day it doesnt make sense

You dont know what can happen in the future with drugs again can easly trigger

People dont take lessions

Lissen to your inner voice

Alcohol, weed and other drugs used to help me escape. The problem is everything stops working or the next couple days I felt worse. After a couple days when I would get back to baseline I would do it again. Since I've found this forum. I've changed my diet, take thiamine and small amount of Keppra

If I could remove the anxiety and dp/dr, I would consider myself cured... The visuals, I no longer care about ....

i agree with you...dp/dr/anxiety are the worst things ive ever experienced and if they go away completely and never return...youre cured...thats it....

hppd: 100% cured, anxiety/dpd 75% cured ...i hope my anxiety goes away soon..then im cured from dpd completely..i feel im about to change somehow...

Trip, your idea of a cure only being 100% a cure when you can start taking drugs again without any risk or reprise is akin to someone thinking they will only be fully cured from lung cancer when they can start smoking cigarettes again, without any risk of the cancer coming back.

Trip, your idea of a cure only being 100% a cure when you can start taking drugs again without any risk or reprise is akin to someone thinking they will only be fully cured from lung cancer when they can start smoking cigarettes again, without any risk of the cancer coming back.

its not quite true..anxiety/panic (in my case) can be a 100% eliminated since its not physical...cancer is..and thats why cancer will always mean a risk for its sufferers

Trip i beth you quit sport after 1 week

If you dont have experience with it or didnt do it for a long time

Many people fail

And nicotine consume a lot dopamine

continue smoking tabbaco wil just empty dopamine levels where i am now at ????

Trip i beth you quit sport after 1 week

If you dont have experience with it or didnt do it for a long time

Many people fail

And nicotine consume a lot dopamine

continue smoking tabbaco wil just empty dopamine levels where i am now at

im sure i wont quit cause i have a lot of stamina..thats my strength...

i think the problem for me is to quit nicotine..