Defenition of a cure

Mental problems are certainly physical.

true..mental...physical...you can not completely seperate one from the other...but some issues start mentally and get physically and others start physically and get mentally...its always important what direction the issue originates from, cause thats where one needs to refer to, to resolve it...sometimes it becomes a vicious cycle over time and its a little more complicated to succeed..

its not quite true..anxiety/panic (in my case) can be a 100% eliminated since its not physical...cancer is..and thats why cancer will always mean a risk for its sufferers

I think you missed my point.....

Lung cancer was a direct result of smoking cigarettes.

HPPD/DP/DR/Anxiety was a direct result of taking drugs.

For either set of sufferers to rid themselves of those issues, and expect absolutely no chance of getting those problems again, if they start smoking / start taking drugs is simply a pipe dream.

I think you missed my point.....

Lung cancer was a direct result of smoking cigarettes.

HPPD/DP/DR/Anxiety was a direct result of taking drugs.

For either set of sufferers to rid themselves of those issues, and expect absolutely no chance of getting those problems again, if they start smoking / start taking drugs is simply a pipe dream.

thats not true...drugs do not cause hppd/dp/dr/anxiety...they just have the potential to trigger it..as many other things...so at maximum it is an indirect result of drugs (just one of many possible triggers)

to get back to me...it is anxiety i have to deal with and the fact it was triggered by too much mental stress (overdose) is a sign that i ran out of coping strategies at that time...typical for sensitive people like me..the bad thing is that i had to find it out the hard way..so now i need to get out of the vicious cycle of anxiety and thats a real battle...i dont see a point in giving up my dreams just to live sober till i die for nothing but dwelling on myself in a world where ill never be able to be happy...

i have to chase my dream..

thats not true...drugs do not cause hppd/dp/dr/anxiety...they just have the potential to trigger it.

hahaha. ok.... I always forget that you know it all.

qEEG seems to strongly suggest that we have made neurological, not psychological, changes to our brains. This would point to HPPD being drug induced, not triggered.

But yea, you know best....

You get yourself better and take all the drugs in the world.... It makes SOOOOO much sense

hahaha. ok.... I always forget that you know it all.

qEEG seems to strongly suggest that we have made neurological, not psychological, changes to our brains. This would point to HPPD being drug induced, not triggered.

But yea, you know best....

You get yourself better and take all the drugs in the world.... It makes SOOOOO much sense

if so...why did my hppd go away completely?...i mean im sure youre right and there are neurological changes in the brain..they might be reversable...i think its the same as learning something...we dont forget how to ride a bike..we learned it and psychedelics teach us way faster than we do normally...its linked to neurogenesis...the thing is that a tool is just as good as its user..and if we use it with the wrong motive behind (too often, overdoses, setting etc.), it leads to false/bad neurogenesis..i guess this is where hppd/dp/dr/anxiety occurs...and as bad as the mistakes were and as long as people dwell on this condition the more stable will these connections get...just my theory about it..but to me the most logic and i can speak about it since i am still a very experienced tripper.

and dont forget that i just want to smoke weed...it wouldnt be bad to be able to take other durgs too but at this point..i gave it up cause i still need the break.and feel there is something very important going on in my head.

You realise cancer can go away too?

HPPD is generally thought of as a neurological condition with some psychological side issues. .... Alot of people here didn't have bad trips, didn't overdose, are very experienced trippers and don't dwell on the condition.... Yet still it continues... Why? Because you can't just think away a neurological condition.

Your HPPD healed because your receptors recovered (neurological) and brain over excitation normalised.

Now, you can say that is just my opinion... but it is an opinion based around alot of research made by people far more knowledgeable than you or I.

I'm still baffled as to why you don't just try an anti-anxiety med like gabapentin... Or even a supplement like Inositol/Choline.

Whats the difference by cause and trigger

At the end you geth the dissorder

And in the most cases it takes many years to recover or geths better

my words "Dump all drugs in garbage"

Where all good exeperience with drugs?

All gone!! Only whats lefted is damage

Buth yea some drugs can realy help buth realy only with causation and very limted usage buth mostly its runs out of control

And things start go wrong until you end up fucked up

What did i learn is simple with your natural body you can enjoy life more than you ever can think

You realise cancer can go away too?

HPPD is generally thought of as a neurological condition with some psychological side issues. .... Alot of people here didn't have bad trips, didn't overdose, are very experienced trippers and don't dwell on the condition.... Yet still it continues... Why? Because you can't just think away a neurological condition.

Your HPPD healed because your receptors recovered (neurological) and brain over excitation normalised.

Now, you can say that is just my opinion... but it is an opinion based around alot of research made by people far more knowledgeable than you or I.

I'm still baffled as to why you don't just try an anti-anxiety med like gabapentin... Or even a supplement like Inositol/Choline.

yeah i realized this..but it is something you can only recover from by doing the right things to support a cure (just as wiith hppd/dp/dr)...and staying healthy is never a bad thing...now when it comes to drugs..they arent actually bad for us (at least most of them) but the wrong application is always bad no matter what we talk about...so what i want to say is: if i had hppd/dp/dr doesnt mean i cant ever enjoy drugs again without bringing it back..it just means i have to take a long break from it and do it carefully in the right way when i decide to try again.

and even i was experienced but i made mistakes at the time..we cant know if these people are really concious about having made mistakes and just say they didnt do anything wrong due to this...or some are to ashamed to really tell the truth and admit they did it wrong/abused it....for example if someone never had a bad trip doesnt mean he/she did everything right...its also the motive and that people mostly take it too often and dont fully embrace their experiences and start the next trip already..i didnt say one could think away a neurological problem..sure it helps a bit but thats not what cures someone..just as we are not what we think or say..we are what we do..but it starts with thoughts.

my brain recovered from hppd..but whats the actual cause of this...what makes me different from other people..im usually not a lucky guy and more sensitive than everyone i know.

saying far more knowledgable..what do you mean...is it because they learned something or read something more..our science is not as far as we think.. status symbols and the usage of foreign words mean nothing to me..what matters is experience...

i have so many anti anxiety naturals and they do a good job for the most part..but these prescription meds are something i cant get my hands on.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

even the truth is nothing absolute.

Whats the difference by cause and trigger

At the end you geth the dissorder

And in the most cases it takes many years to recover or geths better

my words "Dump all drugs in garbage"

Where all good exeperience with drugs?

All gone!! Only whats lefted is damage

Buth yea some drugs can realy help buth realy only with causation and very limted usage buth mostly its runs out of control

And things start go wrong until you end up fucked up

What did i learn is simple with your natural body you can enjoy life more than you ever can think

if you feel thats the best way for you..its good

i think you are a bit too absolute here and make it too easy for yourself just saying its all shit 'n' stuff sounds like you never learned from your experiences or just had the wrong.. even though it might still be true for you cause you didnt have the right eperiences...the experiences i had were so profound that i know i have got a better person and more open minded + i feel more intelligent and love than before..if i would be my old self im sure i wouldnt have come that far without these substances...what i witnessed couldnt be imagined before and is still impossible to describe...im thankful..for the gift..i cant be judging here just because i made mistakes in the end..ive even learned from that

Did your drugs usage run out of control?

I guess yes did we sufferd more then we enjoyed i gues yes

You think you can easy quit nicotine addiction right now i dont think that

How long takes a trip 3-8 hours and how long we sufferd

Many days months

About drugs what i did say was my oponion and dont take it personaly

Like i say drugs usage runs easly out of control thats why i say that

Did your drugs usage run out of control?

I guess yes did we sufferd more then we enjoyed i gues yes

You think you can easy quit nicotine addiction right now i dont think that

How long takes a trip 3-8 hours and how long we sufferd

Many days months

About drugs what i did say was my oponion and dont take it personaly

Like i say drugs usage runs easly out of control thats why i say that

well it was not that heavy as most peoples drug usage..but youre right sometimes it was a little heavier than usual.

i didnt suffer more than i enjoyed it..my enjoyment took 8 years and my suffering only 1y and 2m....of course i still suffer a little but thats not really fucking me up anymore..it slowly turnes into enjoyment again..XD

and no i think nicotine addiction is not that easy to quit..but im about to do it and already reduced my dose..

i cant take it personally..because its your experience..what you learned for yourself is your decision and is based on your legacy...im not mad at you or anyone for having an opinion...

• 5 months later...