4 or 5 mg of Klonopin before work. This is an issue

So I tried to wean off Klonopin via liquid Klonopin from the compounding pharmacy only to realize that I needed it more than ever. My benzo tollerance is outrageous. Most people would pass out at this dose but when my anxiety is this bad I have to mega dose. Eventually my doc won't raise my dose any higher then I'll be screwwed.

This is a pretty solid dose but they are people who takes 8/10/12 mg of ativan/klono/xanax. Anxiety is a bitch, do you see a therapist or are you trying to relax yourself with relaxation techniques ? I repeat myself but really sophrology can really help if you practice everyday (even with videos on you tube, you can try to find a session that suits you). Of course it takes time but this can help... 

I do yoga everyday and I don't notice much, but cycling my bike a sunny day and it makes wonders. Sadly the weather sucks around here lately.

What kind of yoga do you do and for how long do you do it? Yoga started doing more for me after I started getting better already. It wasn't a major help during the first 2 years. Now I feel like it increases GABA throughout my body.

Ashtanga yoga for 30 minutes in the morning. I just follow a video I downloaded.

I'm sure it's doing "something", but I don't notice it improving my HPPD and/or quality of life in any acute noticeable way. I won't stop doing it though, I would surely be worse if I didn't do any exercise.

Ha I hear that last sentence. Try extending it to an hour and see if it makes a difference. Try taking a few classes here and there with people and a teacher. I do Vinyasa.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I mostly just reeeeaaaallly fucking hate my job. I work on an assembly line doing something I genuinely hate 8 hours a day 5 days a week and basically have a panic attack by lunch every day. It wasn't bad when I was a cable technician but then we switched to assembly line work and I can't stand it. I took a break from school to get myself together but now I just really wanna get back to school. The problem is I can't just up and quit this job because the company is not doing well and is run by some family friends so they kindof need me. Its not something I can just cut ties with. Also it's not like I can just tell my work about my hppd...

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

256 I dont know your exact situation, but if they really are friends they'll understand! Your health comes before another companies success. Just mention anxiety disorder or whatever you're comfortable with disclosing. Sounds like you were much much happier being a cable tech. (those jobs were my favorite as well the exercise kills anxiety) figure out school from there take care!!