anti anxiety/panic medication

hey guys...as some of you might remember swim was considering to try H as a substitute for his tripping panic and just yesterday he met another friend who gave him a bottle of liquid tramadol..now he has had some pretty good experience in the past with this one and also read user reviews from persons who have similar issues...but swim isnt quite sure if he should try one or two drops (recommended dosage: 8 drops)..cause he is a little afraid that it might cause him panic or so.

the user reviews were very positive .hes just not sure enough that this solution fits in swims case

have you had experiences with tramadol helping with tripping anxiety or panic attacks in the past then please let me know..so i can tell swim about it

Hi, I never took tramadol for anxiety but i read it can trigger HPPD...yours is gone now, don't take the risk. In my opinion, pharmaceutical drugs are useless in case of severe anxiety. I was on Lexomil, Seresta, Ativan for a time (tappering since few months, only take 0.85mg for sleep now), sure it helps a lot at the beginning but tolerance develops rapidly and it doesn't cure this condition. Not at all, and as tolerance increases, you feel more and more helpless. CBT may be usefull, but in my case sophrology cured me from extreme anxiety in 3-4 months (life was a losing battle, could'nt think or watch tv or sleep, wanted to kill myself 50 times/day cause this meaningless fear  was so strong).I know this is an awful condition and this is a struggle everyday, but you need to calm your mind by working on the presence of your body, this is a good way to overcome this s***, mind can't do this because it's a part of the problem. This is the purpose of sophrology, i'm not cured yet but now I can live with myself most of the time.

Hi, I never took tramadol for anxiety but i read it can trigger HPPD...yours is gone now, don't take the risk. In my opinion, pharmaceutical drugs are useless in case of severe anxiety. I was on Lexomil, Seresta, Ativan for a time (tappering since few months, only take 0.85mg for sleep now), sure it helps a lot at the beginning but tolerance develops rapidly and it doesn't cure this condition. Not at all, and as tolerance increases, you feel more and more helpless. CBT may be usefull, but in my case sophrology cured me from extreme anxiety in 3-4 months (life was a losing battle, could'nt think or watch tv or sleep, wanted to kill myself 50 times/day cause this meaningless fear  was so strong).I know this is an awful condition and this is a struggle everyday, but you need to calm your mind by working on the presence of your body, this is a good way to overcome this s***, mind can't do this because it's a part of the problem. This is the purpose of sophrology, i'm not cured yet but now I can live with myself most of the time.

my probs were as severe as yours in the first few month (completely debilitating) but i managed to wipe it out over time.

now im sufficient my hppd wont come back cause i already had a lot of trips on different heavy drugs since then and i only had panic attacks but no hppd ...and hppd is something i wouldnt care about if it occurs without anxiety or depression...my main issues from the beginning were dp/dr and anxiety...now dp/dr is gone and im left with anxiety which only comes haunting me when i smoke too much weed...or take too much another substance ...for this purpose i need the tramal or something else that could be of help for this purpose.

by the way did you try tramal at all?

Why risk things getting worse?

swim isnt taking any risk at all...as mentioned above swim is done with hppd/dp/dr (he is cured and swore off that shit forever).

anxiety/panic attacks/depression arent really his problems anymore too unless he is experiencing medium - strong altered states of a specific kind (like driving too fast in some vehicle) or he takes too much of something and for that reason he needs the aid of a substance able to cancel anxiety/depression of every kind....not a cure..swim knows there is no cure and it will heal over time...but until then he wants to ease/cheer up himself a little ocasionally.

he was just asking for advice and your experience...no lessons please

oh come on..thats so typical for hppdonlne.com...one is asking for experience and advice of a specific kind and the only thing he gets is a lesson or people who try to scare him/her...i cant read it anymore...always crying around and telling people dont do it because i cant do it myself...sometimes i think you dont want to help someone or dont want to get any help yourselves.

and please dont tell me there is no one out there who had experience with this...

nah...fuck it...i wont ask anymore..you always bring me down...

Dude, I really don't think shooting up H or popping a few tramadol/vicodin/dilaudid/etc. is a good idea for alleviating panic and anxiety. That's just going to create more problems in the long run (if you get addicted which is very likely). I mean seriously, that's how addictions start. Someone starts to feel bad about something and then they start taking stuff that makes them feel better, perhaps even makes them feel fucking great. They keep doing this over and over again to make the metaphorical (and perhaps physical) pain go away until they start realizing that they need it rather than just want it because when they go without it they start to feel like shit again. Interestingly, it isn't the drugs that necessarily cause addiction (though they do aid in that area with the building of tolerance and whatnot); what causes addiction is when people who are more or less feeling down start to take these types of drugs to not feel so down, and they often do so in relative isolation. We don't see college age kids becoming alcoholics because their drinking is social, they drink when they're already having fun and are around people. People in the hospital who are on painkillers don't always get addicted to them because they're taking them in a non-recreational manner, under close supervision, and with a support base.

The people who become addicts are people suffering from sort of psychological pain who have little to no support and see taking these drugs as the only way they can get rid of this pain. Of course, that isn't always the case, but that's what happens a lot. Trust me, I grew up in a family of addicts and they were all addicts because at one point or another they went through a bad spot and started self medicating as a result.

I'm not going to stop you though. Your choice. 

Dude, I really don't think shooting up H or popping a few tramadol/vicodin/dilaudid/etc. is a good idea for alleviating panic and anxiety. That's just going to create more problems in the long run (if you get addicted which is very likely). I mean seriously, that's how addictions start. Someone starts to feel bad about something and then they start taking stuff that makes them feel better, perhaps even makes them feel fucking great. They keep doing this over and over again to make the metaphorical (and perhaps physical) pain go away until they start realizing that they need it rather than just want it because when they go without it they start to feel like shit again. Interestingly, it isn't the drugs that necessarily cause addiction (though they do aid in that area with the building of tolerance and whatnot); what causes addiction is when people who are more or less feeling down start to take these types of drugs to not feel so down, and they often do so in relative isolation. We don't see college age kids becoming alcoholics because their drinking is social, they drink when they're already having fun and are around people. People in the hospital who are on painkillers don't always get addicted to them because they're taking them in a non-recreational manner, under close supervision, and with a support base.

The people who become addicts are people suffering from sort of psychological pain who have little to no support and see taking these drugs as the only way they can get rid of this pain. Of course, that isn't always the case, but that's what happens a lot. Trust me, I grew up in a family of addicts and they were all addicts because at one point or another they went through a bad spot and started self medicating as a result.

I'm not going to stop you though. Your choice. 

im stronger than the most people..my problem is not an addiction potential or that i just want to feel better..i want to use it very carefully and rarely in cases of severe panic..and i didnt even touch the tramal bottle yet because im scared i get panic when im on it...so im less likely to get addicted to something in my life again...i just smoke weed very rarely (every 2 month and just for a week) but only if i feel good..the only thing im addicted to is nicotine for 3 month now and even though it makes me feel a bit more relaxed im about to quit again because i dont like the thought of being a smoker...you see im actually a very careful person and full of fears and anxiety if i feel strange somehow which stops me from risky bahavior.. :D