anxiety treatment

since i cant get benzos and i just want to try something against my tripping anxiety i was wondering about trying micro doses of heroin to see if it has the ability to calm me down to normal if i experience panic while on weed or so.

its not that i need it unless i get panic from smoking too much weed and i dont want to get addicted which is quite easy for me..i can really hold back myself before becoming addicted...i mean i did it before my onset and i can do it again...the question is ..has H the ability to help with panic attacks

im asking because an old friend came to town yesterday and said it helps against anxiety and offered me the possibility to buy some..but since its quite expensive i decided to ask if anyone of you also has tripping anxiety or just random panic attacks etc. and tryed H...whats your experience...thanks in advance

all the best

Seems like a great plan... Having drug induced mental issues that are compounded by marijuana induced anxiety, then eased by heroin... What can go wrong?

Some people might just cut out the marijuana, but adding heroin seems the wisest route.

Seems like a great plan... Having drug induced mental issues that are compounded by marijuana induced anxiety, then eased by heroin... What can go wrong?

Some people might just cut out the marijuana, but adding heroin seems the wisest route.

first of all i have to add that i dont panic from every use of weed and also i dont smoke weed every day i just smoke it on rare occasions and then i do it for a week or so and stop again for at least a month...thats why i want to try it just in case i experience severe panic which i didnt have to deal with for 2 month now cause i never smoke much...if i use H ..then maybe once every two month and only a micro dose ... so i cant risk addiction...im not even addicted to weed..i have better control of my drug use than ever before....its not like using it recreationally..its just against anxiety as medication

Seriously? I would go to a doctor and tell em I have the rls and get some rivotril

my doc knows about my drug abuse and would never give me something i need a prescription for cause she thinks i would become addicted/abuse it and all that bullshit...oh stupid humanity

since i cant get benzos and i just want to try something against my tripping anxiety i was wondering about trying micro doses of heroin to see if it has the ability to calm me down to normal if i experience panic while on weed or so.

its not that i need it unless i get panic from smoking too much weed and i dont want to get addicted which is quite easy for me..i can really hold back myself before becoming addicted...i mean i did it before my onset and i can do it again...the question is ..has H the ability to help with panic attacks

im asking because an old friend came to town yesterday and said it helps against anxiety and offered me the possibility to buy some..but since its quite expensive i decided to ask if anyone of you also has tripping anxiety or just random panic attacks etc. and tryed H...whats your experience...thanks in advance

all the best

For the most part, diamorphine (Heroin) is not used because it is very addictive.  Whereas other opiates are less so.  While moderate doses of opiates are not actually harmful to the brain, there is a prevalent lifestyle where people end up - don't think you are so strong that you won't succumb to addiction.  You may end up on the street or take high a dose and stop breathing.  Don't go there!  It is often the weakest people who reason that they are stronger than others.

If you are going to become dependent, stick with an anxiety med such as Klonopin ... if that even helps.

"smoking too much weed" is a problem.  For most, any weed is a problem.  Then there are different strains of weed.  Some are known to help 'chill' whereas others 'hype'.  If you are going to do weed (which you shouldn't), then use the strains that chill and then only make tea ... don't smoke it.  Better yet ... find legitimate help.

hppd was just a visual thing for me and these visuals were terribly bad and im thankful they are all gone..even visual snow..but i have panic disorder still and thats why i mostly feel weak and tired..i dont feel to be back at square at all..that would be so bad..

maybe this will fade over time (at least i hope so) cause on some rare days i dont feel so weak and tired..or depressed..but alway when i start feeling better my surroundings show me that i have no reason to feel good...its too bad...it causes me to ask existentiell questions.

Jay said it well:

Change your surroundings! That's exactly what I did. I moved to the beach, got alot of sun, surfed, relaxed and slowed my life down.

Also, the world is a crazy, fucked up place.... I honestly think people who don't have a head full of panic and anxiety are the proper fucked up ones... To be able to ignore all the craziness that modern living has to offer is plain strange.

I am no doctor.  But it doesn't take a medical degree or psychological training to see you are in pain with anxiety and depression.

Get help today

• Find a head doc to help with CBT.  If you've done this without help, find someone else.  I'll be the first to admit that many docs are useless ... but there are some who genuinely care and help ... and just the experience of finding 'genuine' people helps
  • Find a med doc to prescribe you something to take the edge off while you work through issues.  There are meds besides benzos if doc won't prescribe those - especially since you don't have visuals.  What has your doc offered you since she doesn't want to give you something addictive?  If your doctor/clinic is nearby, arrange to pickup 'addictive' benzos each day, one pill at a time - can't be abused when dispensed that way.
  • Stay off recreational drugs
  • Accept that you exist and just go with it
  • Change your surroundings.  If you can't physically do so right now, use your mind a create a place for yourself - half of life is perspective
  • Have you tried 'natural' stuff?  How about thiamine cocarboxylase ... its used to treat anxiety http://hppdonline.com/index.php?/topic/5027-thiamine-cocarboxylase/page-5#entry32380  What is there to lose but a few deutschmark ... probably cheaper than the weed you are getting, or heroin you propose to get

For the most part, diamorphine (Heroin) is not used because it is very addictive.  Whereas other opiates are less so.  While moderate doses of opiates are not actually harmful to the brain, there is a prevalent lifestyle where people end up - don't think you are so strong that you won't succumb to addiction.  You may end up on the street or take high a dose and stop breathing.  Don't go there!  It is often the weakest people who reason that they are stronger than others.

If you are going to become dependent, stick with an anxiety med such as Klonopin ... if that even helps.

"smoking too much weed" is a problem.  For most, any weed is a problem.  Then there are different strains of weed.  Some are known to help 'chill' whereas others 'hype'.  If you are going to do weed (which you shouldn't), then use the strains that chill and then only make tea ... don't smoke it.  Better yet ... find legitimate help.

Jay said it well:

I am no doctor.  But it doesn't take a medical degree or psychological training to see you are in pain with anxiety and depression.

Get help today

• Find a head doc to help with CBT.  If you've done this without help, find someone else.  I'll be the first to admit that many docs are useless ... but there are some who genuinely care and help ... and just the experience of finding 'genuine' people helps
  • Find a med doc to prescribe you something to take the edge off while you work through issues.  There are meds besides benzos if doc won't prescribe those - especially since you don't have visuals.  What has your doc offered you since she doesn't want to give you something addictive?  If your doctor/clinic is nearby, arrange to pickup 'addictive' benzos each day, one pill at a time - can't be abused when dispensed that way.
  • Stay off recreational drugs
  • Accept that you exist and just go with it
  • Change your surroundings.  If you can't physically do so right now, use your mind a create a place for yourself - half of life is perspective
  • Have you tried 'natural' stuff?  How about thiamine cocarboxylase ... its used to treat anxiety http://hppdonline.com/index.php?/topic/5027-thiamine-cocarboxylase/page-5#entry32380  What is there to lose but a few deutschmark ... probably cheaper than the weed you are getting, or heroin you propose to get

man as i mentioned above ive already been able to stop heroin use 3 years ago... i had a good time enjoying the high for 2 weeks of snorting up to 5 lines each day..then i decided to stop suddenly and had no problems....i never took it again since then ..so im definately strong enough to ride the dragon...but thats not what i was up to i said i just want to use it if i panic and i always panic if i smoke too much weed which could only possibly happen if i smoke weed and as i told you i use weed just for a week and then i take a 1 month break before i smoke again ...so maybe i wont even have the need to take it due to rare panic situations + i would only use micro doses cause im a very careful and responsible person...i was asking if anyone of you could tell me if H has the ability to kill panic

and i already tryed many different strains but i just want to smoke more than i could handle (rarely)...just to be really stoned once again..but then i mostly panic and this is where the H could help..a little tiny sniff maybe

if i dont smoke the weed it wont have an effect + the cannabinoids are mostly not dissolving in water which is just hot for a few minutes...it takes longer until it becomes orally active if you dont light it up it wont be very effective unless you do a full decarboxylation...i think smoking a little is better since im smoking cigs i can mix a few pieces into my tobacco..thats not the problem its just that i dont want to panic from higher doses or smoking more canna cigs

my doc didnt offer me anything she didnt seem to realize the severity of my condition at all and you are right i will try some other docs but in germany its very hard to find someone who prescribes you something really helpful if it has the potential to be abused...especially if you are young and/or have a drug past....

ive tryed different naturals and none of these was able to kill a panic attack....i even wonder if benzos are able to do so

its not that i do not appreciate your advice...but its not only that i have much experience but also know so much about drugs and myself... most people simply underestimate me...

I dont understand Why you keep smoking weed. Its 1 of worst triggers for anxiety, if you have GAD stop the weed. Try something else, have you tried magnesium? It helps me a little for anxiety and sleep. I do take benzos but only at night, day time I walk for 2 hours and try to force me to be social. It really helps! Understand me I still got hppd and GAD. I wish I only had the GAD. You can do something about this.

hppd faded 2 weeks ago for me i have no panic attacks anymore unless i drink, smoke or do entactogens

and i have some advice for you what lethargic said is correct excersize n yoga and do long walks in nature or something you like or used to like before onset that takes a lot of time and if you experience:

° insomnia take lavender oil..i took lavender oil caps (lasea)..they bring you down and avoid nightmares + your sleep is more relaxing again (7-9 hours)

° anxiety or panic attacks... do deep nasal breathing and take valerian caps...it did wonders for me

and dont worry the meds i recommended are completely natural not addictive and do not interact negatively with your hppd

...all the best for you man

This used to work for you ... what changed and when?

man as i mentioned above ive already been able to stop heroin use 3 years ago... i had a good time enjoying the high for 2 weeks of snorting up to 5 lines each day..then i decided to stop suddenly and had no problems....i never took it again since then ..so im definately strong enough to ride the dragon...but thats not what i was up to i said i just want to use it if i panic and i always panic if i smoke too much weed which could only possibly happen if i smoke weed and as i told you i use weed just for a week and then i take a 1 month break before i smoke again ...so maybe i wont even have the need to take it due to rare panic situations + i would only use micro doses cause im a very careful and responsible person...i was asking if anyone of you could tell me if H has the ability to kill panic

and i already tryed many different strains but i just want to smoke more than i could handle (rarely)...just to be really stoned once again..but then i mostly panic and this is where the H could help..a little tiny sniff maybe

if i dont smoke the weed it wont have an effect + the cannabinoids are mostly not dissolving in water which is just hot for a few minutes...it takes longer until it becomes orally active if you dont light it up it wont be very effective unless you do a full decarboxylation...i think smoking a little is better since im smoking cigs i can mix a few pieces into my tobacco..thats not the problem its just that i dont want to panic from higher doses or smoking more canna cigs

my doc didnt offer me anything she didnt seem to realize the severity of my condition at all and you are right i will try some other docs but in germany its very hard to find someone who prescribes you something really helpful if it has the potential to be abused...especially if you are young and/or have a drug past....

ive tryed different naturals and none of these was able to kill a panic attack....i even wonder if benzos are able to do so

its not that i do not appreciate your advice...but its not only that i have much experience but also know so much about drugs and myself... most people simply underestimate me...

Medical systems can be have become difficult.  More and more they are unyielding institutions - automatons in a factory.  God help a person if they are any different than standard protocol.  Am sympathetic to your frustration and efforts to self medicate.

As for weed tea, some have said they do not like the hit from smoking but like the relaxing medicinal effects of tea and eating it (brownies).  While not efficient in extracting the potential, it certainly does qualify as micro-dosing.  But if that doesn't work for you, then that is that.

If you can buy weed and heroin on the street ... why not benzos?  For years this country has been inundated with benzos and opiods being sold on the street.  Must be Germany is different.

When it comes to naturals, one just has to try them.  Thiamine cocarboxylase is a new idea I've introduced to the community ... and yes am being a little pushy about it.  No idea how it will pan out.  Just one more thing to try out.

But if you are still using weed, which is known to have the aftereffects of anxiety, it is hard to know what to say other than the replies your are receiving to discontinue.

Self medication is common.  Alcohol is the largely used to self medicate.  People are stressed out and need to chill.  Anxiety is very very common.  And street drugs are also used this way.  You seem to have made your mind up about trying heroin ... what advice are you actually looking for?

I had a good morning because of the tiamine no dp or dp. After dinner I crashed now im awake again. It does something I guess, I was in a crowdy store didnt feel anxious and was pretty happy. I even had the mood to go to an electro shop. Hmm

Be sure to take (or update) the poll on thiamine, thanks  http://hppdonline.com/index.php?/topic/5124-thiamine-cocarboxylase-the-poll/

The thing about thiamine is normally a person should not need to supplement it.  So taking more should do nothing good or bad.  Yet of the few who have tried it, only Jay felt nothing, which is what happens (should say 'not happen') with most things he had tried.  And should happen if you do not need it.

Its response will be according to need:

• Quick effects = moderate to severe thiamine deficiency
  • Slow effects = mild thiamine deficiency
  • No effects = No thiamine deficiency (Note: it should be tried for at least a month)

The seriousness of Thiamine is significant:

1. Thiamine deficiency alters neurotransmitters (Acetylcholine, Dopamine, Gaba, Glutamate, Serotonin, +++)
  2. Thiamine sufficiency means taking more will have no effect
  3. There are no medical reports of serious problems from taking oral thiamine in modest amounts (even >100mg)
  4. If there is any effect, good or bad, that is evidence that it is needed (see 1 and 2)
  5. If the effect is good, one feels encouraged to continue taking it
  6. If the effect is negative, one feels discouraged but should talk to their doctor about it since even a negative effect indicates a need
  7. If it has no effect, give it at least a month
  8. If a person has been thiamine deficient long enough to have neurological alterations, then it will take time (months) to fully normalize
  9. If a person has a thiamine deficiency, then it is not possible to ever get well until the deficiency is resolved - this is emphatic and medically established
  10. The only reason to take cocarboxylase instead of 'regular' forms is if one isn't responding to 'regular' forms.  Ironically, cocarboxylase is less toxic that regular forms

I was being facetious; rehabs are atrocious in the U.S.

ah i see.. :lol:

I dont understand Why you keep smoking weed. Its 1 of worst triggers for anxiety, if you have GAD stop the weed. Try something else, have you tried magnesium? It helps me a little for anxiety and sleep. I do take benzos but only at night, day time I walk for 2 hours and try to force me to be social. It really helps! Understand me I still got hppd and GAD. I wish I only had the GAD. You can do something about this.

yes i think so ...it will fade someday...but i cant stop doning something i still love + facing the fear is necessary to overcome anxiety and since my fear is tripping i have to trip and learn to relax again while tripping...

i never tryed magnesium but im eating a lot of fruits and drink many smoothies a day...so i think my diet contains a lot or at least enough magnesium.

This used to work for you ... what changed and when?

Medical systems can be have become difficult.  More and more they are unyielding institutions - automatons in a factory.  God help a person if they are any different than standard protocol.  Am sympathetic to your frustration and efforts to self medicate.

As for weed tea, some have said they do not like the hit from smoking but like the relaxing medicinal effects of tea and eating it (brownies).  While not efficient in extracting the potential, it certainly does qualify as micro-dosing.  But if that doesn't work for you, then that is that.

If you can buy weed and heroin on the street ... why not benzos?  For years this country has been inundated with benzos and opiods being sold on the street.  Must be Germany is different.

When it comes to naturals, one just has to try them.  Thiamine cocarboxylase is a new idea I've introduced to the community ... and yes am being a little pushy about it.  No idea how it will pan out.  Just one more thing to try out.

But if you are still using weed, which is known to have the aftereffects of anxiety, it is hard to know what to say other than the replies your are receiving to discontinue.

Self medication is common.  Alcohol is the largely used to self medicate.  People are stressed out and need to chill.  Anxiety is very very common.  And street drugs are also used this way.  You seem to have made your mind up about trying heroin ... what advice are you actually looking for?

1. it changed after my hppd was completely over and due to taking valerian everyday i doesnt have effects on me anymore...and it is just a bit calming i never said that valerian could end a panic attack instantly

2. weed tea could be a micro dose but it also means wasting material...i dont want to do this...and if i do a full decarboxylation in order to make most cannabinoids of the used material active..i mostly end up making it way to potent which leads me to panic...just last time when i made canna oil for a friend i just ate the residuals from my fingers..(not even 100mg as i think) and i had a trip full of anxiety..not a panic attack..but i was scared and paranoid..more intense than doing edibles for the first time.

jet i dont know people who sell benzos...and if so i would be scared ..thinking it is something else or even laced with something.

i will always try new naturals...and theamine cocarboxylase is something i will have to buy next month..hope that helps

i wont stop smoking weed and because i only do it so rarely and due to low dosages it doesnt change anything for me other than being happy for the moment and laughing while being alone :D ..i just cant exceed the dose

the advice (as mentioned above already) i was looking for is if H has the ability to kill panic instantly..and what experience (if at all) people had while trying it in order to ease panic.

Valerian does loose effectiveness rather quickly.  And if you take a lot of it at once its an emetic ... a nice little addition to life.  Might take ones mind off anxiety though ...

Mass-Vomiting-Beaks-Out-At-Baby-Shop-In-

Can fully understand not wanting to waste product

money_toilet_paper_roll.jpg

Opiods are fast like benzos ... so presume H would be.  As to killing panic instantly, don't know

people30.jpg

why would u try something that the worst case scenario is it works. Addict logic. I know it well

im sorry but i dont think that way...actually its quite annoying for me to hear that from everybody, cause i am not like most people when it comes to addiction...taking heroin is something i would only do if i panic...which is maybe every two month when i smoke too much weed..if H is able to kill panic instantly..why not take a tiny sniff every one or two month...i cant see where this behavior could lead to addiction..especially in my case cause im a very disciplined person..

Also funny that you are worried about buying benzos off a dealer in case they are cut ( a drug that is so ridiculously cheap to produce and abundent in pure form) but fine buying Heroin off a dealer (a drug that is ALWAYS gonna be cut to shit by the time it reaches Germany).

Kind of a funny thing to say after trying to convince everyone that heroin will not be an addiction issue :D

only because i love weed and dont want to stop completely doesnt mean i do it everyday ....and also ill never do any other substance with addiction potential for long enough to become addicted as well.

Also funny that you are worried about buying benzos off a dealer in case they are cut ( a drug that is so ridiculously cheap to produce and abundent in pure form) but fine buying Heroin off a dealer (a drug that is ALWAYS gonna be cut to shit by the time it reaches Germany).

well its not so much that im worried about dirty pills as im not able to buy them at all cause i dont know somebody who has some...+ i really trust the person i would buy the H from (if i decide to do so)..as i said ..hes an old friend and hes really into that stuff.