Worse Symptoms, no Trigger

Hi all,

Do your symptoms stay stable, or get worse over time (with no further drug use)?

In short, do you think HPPD can progress and develop new symptoms over a period of years, for no apparent reason?

Here is one postulate: http://hppdonline.com/index.php?/topic/5027-thiamine-cocarboxylase/page-2#entry32082 - "disorder in the nervous system that needs medical attention"

Hi all,

Do your symptoms stay stable, or get worse over time (with no further drug use)?

In short, do you think HPPD can progress and develop new symptoms over a period of years, for no apparent reason?

Theres generally always a cause, its highly improbable to assume that the state of the brain would worsen with out cause.

Thanks guys, my symptoms have gone from minimal to absolutely crazy over the past 2 months. No psychedelic use at all (I've had minor VS) for 10 years and this is terrifying me...

Trying magnesium but think I'll go for thiamine, seems like a good option to try. Feel so close yet so far if that makes sense...

Thanks guys, my symptoms have gone from minimal to absolutely crazy over the past 2 months. No psychedelic use at all (I've had minor VS) for 10 years and this is terrifying me...

Trying magnesium but think I'll go for thiamine, seems like a good option to try. Feel so close yet so far if that makes sense...

Any new medications? Supplements? Move recently? Something must have changed 2 months ago that would be causing it, especially if its as drastic as you say.

Nothing at all. I'm going through absolute hell and have no idea why. The severity of my symptoms are insane, static vision by far the worst, covers everything, people's faces are just fuzz, even in broad day light. So so desperate.

I've been taking Keppra for 3 years since a past flare up, maybe it's stopped working?