Prescribed Buspirone

I'm planning on doing something very stupid tomorrow or Thursday. Hopefully taking the Buspar right after the trip will stop the bad stuff from happening after it is over

Then you're an idiot. You cry about your parents not trusting you and thinking you only want to get high, then post shit like this?

I'm planning on doing something very stupid tomorrow or Thursday. Hopefully taking the Buspar right after the trip will stop the bad stuff from happening after it is over

Are you serious.. you kept on asking for help over and over and over again. once you got a little taste of feeling normal again you go back at doing stupid things.. you need to realize something. HPPD is not a joke.. if you feed it more negativity you will not recover, not your buspar, nor the klonopin, not anything.. either wake up or keep fucking around and end you up  dead.. sorry but this is the truth .

clearly I was not thinking clearly last night I was in a very happy mood with the Buspirone and plus I was up pretty damn late. I'm not going to do any drugs. I am really enjoying what it's like to feel a little normal again.

As an advice from a person who was your age once and suffered from since for long enough.. don't ever touch drugs, because since your feeling happy now.. it means you found something that helps you.. but if you go and fuck it up.. your current meds wont help, you will feel so bad and you will get your HPPD back 10x worse that you will give up.. 

Since you feel somewhat normal now, you need to maintain your life style it will backfire. 

Today I can't remember if I took the buspar this morning or not. I think I might have forgotten to take it but my memory of this morning is so foggy right now

Buy a pill box or something, and put your pills for a week in advance. or set them up on your calendar on your phone. 

I keep fighting the urge to trip or get high and I've been successful for several months but I keep getting asked "wanna smoke weed?" left and right

Temptation exists in any contemporary society, I wasn't even peer pressured into doing drugs, I initially started to smoke cannabis to self-medicate/experiment when I was 19. Two weeks later I was ingesting LSD and attending renegades and massives, lol. A month later I was blazing literally all day, everyday, and intermittently dabbling in various tryptamines, phenethylamines and cocaine. It's a phase, albeit you probably have an addictive personality; addiction is a lot more insidious. Have you contemplated talking to a Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor, attending an IOP program or NA? I'm attempting to get clean from cannabis and alcohol for a THIRD time. KEEP FIGHTING.