brain fog

fatigue

DR/DP

patterns moving

walls breathing

feel kinda crappy all the time

I have not had anxiety attacks or general anxiety for years

I've had HPPD for 25 years

Day 2- only thing that might be from the med is I feel more impulsive, almost a little agitated.

so far i have not noticed any difference in visuals.

i have noticed lessened brain fog and DR. I'm not sure if I've just had a few good days, placebo effect or the drug.

ive been on Effexor for probably 10 years. i believe its responsible for eliminating my anxiety. even to a fault. found myself smoking weed doing coke and even meth.

i cant help but wonder how my symptoms would be if i stayed clean and sober all these years.

I also find myself very uncomfortable, irregular heartbeat, dizziness if I miss just one pill.

I had a really good day yesturday. im having a hard time figuring out why. my visuals seem the same. A lot less brain fog.

I found a friend with Sinemet. ive been taking half twice a day last 2 days. Now im not sure what to credit the Keppra or Sinemet.

Effexor doesn't have the same uppiddy effect that the other antidepressants i tried had.

Effexor did help my depression and anxiety.

The user Visual told me Effexor works with Serotonin not Dopamine

I wouldn't start in both but it most likely is the sinemet, sinemet is literally pure dopamine so it seems quite obvious that it would make you feel a little happy, it's safe though it's not like meth or cocaine those are dopamine reuptake drugs, sinemet is just dopamine which would make you feel happy if you had low dopamine.

quick summary. within a week felt really good with DR. Started taking Sinemex felt even better for two days. I was aggressively uping the Keppra dosage and started feeling terrible fatigue.

I quit the Sinemex and still felt horrible fatigue.

I now officially have a cold a long with my wife and son. This could be the reason for the fatigue.

Waiting to get better for a clearer evaluation

quick summary. within a week felt really good with DR. Started taking Sinemex felt even better for two days. I was aggressively uping the Keppra dosage and started feeling terrible fatigue.

I quit the Sinemex and still felt horrible fatigue.

I now officially have a cold a long with my wife and son. This could be the reason for the fatigue.

Waiting to get better for a clearer evaluation

Any update?

• 2 weeks later...

I have dropped back down to 500mg am/ 500 pm. I was having horrible fatigue. But I was also sick and trying Sinemet. Anyways, brain fog and DR have been better. Small steps feel big for me. With that said, I will definitely continue to see if I keep generally feeling better. There have been no benefits for my visuals.

Re-introduced Sinemet today. Don't know why but I had a great day today. Felt very little brain fog. Best way to describe my day is i felt so much more connected.

Levetiracetam: 500mg am/ 500mg pm

Sinemet: 1/2 of 25/100

Thiamine Cocarboxylase: 3

Effexor: 100mg

Everything could change tomorrow. Gonna appreciate the good day