Umit I have some questions for you about your hppd. Is your visual snow completely gone? Did you have depersonalization and did sports help? How long did it take for sports to start helping your visuals? Also what type of diet did you have when you were playing sports?

Haha why you didnt mail me :) i wil say after 3 months i start to see the first real improvments with sport in all symptoms after 9 months i was cured about 80% now i am on 90+ the last 10% is brain fog and my visual snow was always very light i have no dr/dp anymore for months and i didnt needed klonopin for more then 7 months and now i am totaly med free for 1.5 month and i wil coniform my cure when i am 6 months med and symptom free

I am happy that i enjoy life again and iam the old me again

Side note i quited sport after 11 months and the symptoms didnt come back

No i didnt folow any diet

And if you want to start this road you realy need advice because isnt easy

Thanks umit, I would have messaged you but my message box is broken or something. Did you drink green tea and did you drink it a lot? How often did you play sports, like 3-5 times a week? Do you have any type of exercise that helped you the most?

vitamin b12 did amazing things for me (took vitamin b complex) and my hppd is long over i did no sports at all instead of long walks in nature here and there and drank a lot of green tea even though it made me feel a little dizzy sometimes..didnt care about that

i can smoke weed again and i smoke cigs dayly with no hppd come back..it feels great

Trip into hell, that's what I'm doing but I'm adding intense exercise for its MANY benefits add it cause neurogenesis which is the only way hppd can be cured. Does green tea increase your visuals? Also did you drink a specific type?

Mr 50 you understand that popping a med would do the job :)

No i didnt try green thea i take melatonin for a long time melatonin is realy benefical because of strong antioxtant properties especialy for the brain

And i took for 2months gingko biloba recently

Yes atleast 3 times a week and minimal atleast 1 hour should do the job and how more you can do how better

I think doing long walks and long cycle training was the most benefical you should find what the most benfical and enjoyable for you just hold on and you wil find out

My scedule

First 2 months running in the gym 20-30min totaly 1hour with fast jogging 4 times a week

Month 3-10 cycling/long walks/swimming/gym 1.5/2/1/1 (hour) 3-4 times a week with choosing a choise of this four

Month 10-11 gruadly quited and started to geth lazy because i didnt need any longer :)

Trip into hell, that's what I'm doing but I'm adding intense exercise for its MANY benefits add it cause neurogenesis which is the only way hppd can be cured. Does green tea increase your visuals? Also did you drink a specific type?

when i had hppd green tea was slightly increasing visual snow...but these days i dont have hppd anymore and green tea only feels great.

and i dont think neurogenisis is the only way to cure hppd since there is no evidence that hppd is a kind of brain damage...its more of a disfunction of the brain..lets say an imbalance which can be restored

Mr dont try meditation its realy insane because its activate psychedelic patterns when i tryd 3x10 min a day 2 days later my symptoms get realy terible a few months later a tryd and goth the same

I realy dont advice to take wellbutrin because your deppression come from hppd probably so if you dont take hppd out you will still be deppresif you so its useless

And plus you have to deal with the side effects

Just hang on man with exercise

to motivated you if you pass the first month thing wil geth easyier just keep going on soon you wil see that you enjoying it to

You want a realy motivating something:

After six 6 months i was enjoying movies,music for hours,relaxing for hours and feel comfortible, smoking sigarets was like a realy drug

Buth in the beginning you dont know whats to much you can geth overtrained

Look to my scedule above to geth a idea

You already geth a small reward after you done with your exercise and it wil be bigger with time your rewards

I was loosing my motivation in the beginning to buth i just keep did it and i succeed

And you read neffbul post he also progressing in his recovery with exersice already and i read a few other idem

So its have to be motivating you and there is evidence that sport realy works

And how long are you practising/wich type exercise scedule?

Yea and i think i wil soon geth offline with this forum i see i post 350 times here and i tryd to find help for my self and others with my experience on this forum think am done here

Thanks for replying umit, I'll put meditation aside for now. I'm exercising 4-5 days a week, about 1-2 hours each time. 3 days a week I just run on the treadmill for about an hour and 2 days a week I lift weights for 45 minutes and do 30 minutes to an hour on the treadmill

No i didnt had floaters or halos buth have still some blue lights that sponatasly appear and dispear buth actuly it does not botter me anymore

1 month is to soon for your visuals i think some visual symptoms dont wil cure 100 % buth a lot of him can realy geth much better my visuals goth after 6 month realy better and after 9 months my visuals was pretty normal

Like i can look to people faces again with no problem and no ghosting any more and like voice of people was like drilling in my brain or something weird even i was hearing after sounds like after images

And a lot of other symptoms has cured

It should be how much you wil cure have to do with you brain condition and platicty

People that did hardcore drugs have less canche to cure i gues

Good luck with you recovery