heavy canna oil trip

I gave my friend, a big stoner who is used to 20% THC weed, about 5g of that CBD weed and he said it affected him too and was trippy. I'm wondering if their claim of 0% THC was just to get around ebay rules or something?

XD...im freaking out...so theyre selling real stuff on ebay..its funny somehow...XD

another theory is that it might be due to other cannabinoids in a higher concentration..like cbn or others since cannabis contains more than 60 different cannabinoids and thc and cbd are usually the most potent.but im sure there are strains which contain other cannabinoids (which arent illegal so far) in higher doses whrere the effects are not known as well as with cbd and thc ..i dont know how this would affect somebody with or without hppd/dp/dr.

btw. i have even found some weed to buy on amazon.de that contains 0.2% thc and is said to be high in cbd...i decided to order some for smoking and if that doesnt do the trick i will make some oil to test it. :D hoping for positive results.

Yea, hard to say... He said it wasn't like a normal weed high. I will chat properly with him tonight, as we only spoke for a minute about it, on the phone.

One thing I noticed, even though i was full of anxiety, i was horny like a teenager :D

ok, i chatted to him last night....

He had a small joint, half tobacco, half hemp weed while he was walking his dog... Felt a little different, but not stoned. He was taking a piss by a tree and saw an old man walking up the hill towards him.... He looked down to hide himself away abit and look straight up and the man disapeared... Nowhere he could go... He looked where the man had been and it was just a tree stump... he;d had a proper hallucination! He than got home and sat down for a while and the dog was by his side... He looked across and the dog was outside and had been all the time... another proper hallucination!

I think the eBay stuff is maybe laced with something, like the canaboids they put on the legal highs.

do you really think its cbd driving you crazy...it could also be that thc and cbd are responsible for it..or even cannabinoids in general...we can not know it...until somebody checks the stuff you were smoking for cannabinoids...a lab test would be nice for ensurance...

but you might be right...since as far as i know there is no strain out there with 0% cbd which means that whenever you smoke weed, you always consume cbd.

have you tryed the strain avidekel?..it contains 16% cbd and 0% thc...if that gives you anxiety and trippyness you have a kind of perfect proof that cbd is the

devil for you which is quite an adverse reaction cause as we all know it is usually against anxiety and has actually anti psachotic effects..