How do these meds affect driving ability ?

I have an appointment sometime this weekend or next week and I am planning on bringing up Keppra, Lamotrigine and Buspirone. Since I want to get these meds prescribed, my mom decided that if I do get these meds prescribed, I won't be allowed to learn how to drive. How do these meds affect that ? Does it really affect ability to drive a car ? I believe that if i was able to ride a bike on keppra, I should be able to drive on it

Plus : I'm running out of time. Need a Keppra study and other shit to increase my chances of getting the prescriptions

• 4 weeks later...

I've taken all three.

I took the Keppra (I believe it was 1500 mg two times per day: once in the morning and once at night?) and I felt fine.  No tiredness or grogginess.

I took Lamtrogine 200 mg at night and felt fine.

I took the Buspar (30 mg twice a day: once in the morning and once at lunchtime?) and this one made me kind of dizzy.  I wouldn't drive on this one, unless you've been on it for a long time, maybe months.

Everyone reacts to medications differently so I don't think you should learn how to drive until you've been on a certain dosage for a while and are used to it.  Good luck.