VisualDude

Thiamine Cocarboxylase

139 posts in this topic

The improvements continue. I would say I have a 40% reduction in visual snow and a 20% in trails. I don't know why, but this actually works.. at a price of 10 cents daily I think this is a must have for HPPD.

It may be placebo but as I have taken dozens of supplements I might be somewhat protected due to comparison, and improvement is improvement despite the source of it.

If someone reads this and wants to take supplements to speed recovery: Magnesium Citrate/Threonate and Thiamine Cocarboxylase is all you need.

No risk, no cost, no important side effects, somewhat works for most (at most your stomach doesn't take it well, or diarrhea due to the magnesium). 

Thanks Visual.

Would just like to post and say I tried this version by Country Life: http://www.iherb.com/Country-Life-Coenzyme-B-Complex-Caps-240-Veggie-Caps/12081

I took only one today but it definitely seemed to help a lot. I felt much more in touch with myself, not as much DP, and things seemed more clear. I'll continue taking this to see how I feel down the road but I would agree that everyone should try this. 

Good stuff Visual. Keep up the great work.

Yey!! I can take it again. I can only use a quarter of a pill but thats atleast 4mg of cocarboxylase.

Curious to know how this stuff is still working for everyone. Which brand have people had the most success with?

I ordered th bio 3b g direct from them (biotics research) it doesn't contain thiamine cocarboxylase it contains thiamine diphosphate 1.5 mg so they must make different batches or something?

Ordered mine and it should arrive Tuesday! Very excited :))) thanks so much visual for bringing this to the attention of the community.

A few months without visiting the forums..

Well, my supply of Thiamine Cocarboxylase ran out and I decided to try a few other Vitamin B1 (thiamin) substances. Today I took 500mg of thiamin hcl and 300mg of benfotiamine. The reduction of symptoms is around 60% both mentally and visually. I was already in a non-disorder area, so this is the last nail in the coffin. During the daylight I don't notice any disturbance at all, but I do in my home and with night lights. This has been a lifesaver, even relapsing to alcohol a few months ago. To anyone suffering from HPPD I urge them to give this a try, the cost is 20$ (for three-four months) and the risk is non-existent.

B-Complex with Thiamine Cocarboxylase

500mg Vitamin B1

Benfotiamine 300mg