Thiamine Cocarboxylase

Wow, the first negative report - been some blasé, but not negative.

Thiamine is the first thing to look at ... then P5P (B6) would be the next ... then folate (B9) ... then TMG.  Have you ever taken a B-Complex or Multivitamin?  And had a negative reaction?

Right now you are only on Lamictal.  Its rather complex to figure out any relationship to thiamine, though it affects 5-HT3 and acetycholine.

You had help with Effexor for 8 years.  Did it help visuals?  Do you have ideas why it stopped working?

Besides lamectal, you mentioned doc prescribing keppra, sinemet, and naltrexone ... have you tried these three?

Back to thiamine.  Thiamine would only enable a weakened system - so figuring out which one(s) will be important ... and not so easy  [ Also - show this product to your doctor ... he may be able to figure out what is behind it ]

Its needed for ATP, citric acid cycle, pentose phosphate pathway - all things necessary to be alive.  See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thiamine#Thiamine_diphosphate ... follow the various links and it is bewildering how important thiamine is.

Another factor might be the Trimethylglycine which is in Bio-GGG-B.  TMG is needed for methylation, making  dopamine, serotonin, melatonin, and CoQ10.  There is a lot going on and it even involves B9 and B12.  See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trimethylglycine  - another substance needed for being alive.

The next thing would be to try a B-complex that does NOT have thaimine cocarboxylase - this would isolate whether TC is what is affecting you.  People just don't normally have such reactions unless megadosing B vitamins.  And taking a few pills of GGG is not megadosing.

It is hard to find anything harmful about thiamine ... Google: Thiamine Poisoning Symptoms

It would seem that the reaction is not likely that it is causing a problem, but rather revealing an underlying problem.  Please keep us posted on how you are doing

Okay thanks Visual, I bought now the "Bio-Immunozyme Forte" and I think it´s enough for 3 months.

I don´t really suffer from hppd but it gets worse, especially the visuals. 

After I tried 50ug 1p-LSD during HPPD, I had 4 weeks long brainfog 4-6 hours after waking up and my tinnitus went louder. 

Then I tried a small line cocaine and got light brainfog again but it went away after 3 weeks.

Now I only "suffer" in the day - when the day is too bright, I get foggy.

I normally dont have issues with the visuals but I hate the photosensitivity during the day.

Wow, the first negative report - been some blasé, but not negative.

Thiamine is the first thing to look at ... then P5P (B6) would be the next ... then folate (B9) ... then TMG.  Have you ever taken a B-Complex or Multivitamin?  And had a negative reaction?

Right now you are only on Lamictal.  Its rather complex to figure out any relationship to thiamine, though it affects 5-HT3 and acetycholine.

You had help with Effexor for 8 years.  Did it help visuals?  Do you have ideas why it stopped working?

Besides lamectal, you mentioned doc prescribing keppra, sinemet, and naltrexone ... have you tried these three?

Back to thiamine.  Thiamine would only enable a weakened system - so figuring out which one(s) will be important ... and not so easy  [ Also - show this product to your doctor ... he may be able to figure out what is behind it ]

Its needed for ATP, citric acid cycle, pentose phosphate pathway - all things necessary to be alive.  See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thiamine#Thiamine_diphosphate ... follow the various links and it is bewildering how important thiamine is.

Another factor might be the Trimethylglycine which is in Bio-GGG-B.  TMG is needed for methylation, making  dopamine, serotonin, melatonin, and CoQ10.  There is a lot going on and it even involves B9 and B12.  See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trimethylglycine  - another substance needed for being alive.

The next thing would be to try a B-complex that does NOT have thaimine cocarboxylase - this would isolate whether TC is what is affecting you.  People just don't normally have such reactions unless megadosing B vitamins.  And taking a few pills of GGG is not megadosing.

It is hard to find anything harmful about thiamine ... Google: Thiamine Poisoning Symptoms

It would seem that the reaction is not likely that it is causing a problem, but rather revealing an underlying problem.  Please keep us posted on how you are doing

There is definitely an underlying problem. Everything I take jacks up my symptoms and makes me feel totally out of it. I am so extremely sensitive to meds/sups it's un natural. There has to be a reason why my system is so fragile that it can't handle any disrupt what so ever. That's why getting off lamictal is so hard. I honestly feel my withdrawal and the way my body process any chemical changes is not the way everyone else's does. It really messes with me. I wish I knew why

I've tried all the meds

Sinamet increased my visuals and intrusive images (like that Google sleep program coming from my subconscious mixed with my cevs)

Naltrexone did the same. when I took it my eyes were vibrating and it was like ripples gong throughout my body. Did not like it

Keppra knocked out my symptoms for a little over a day then stopped working and it hasn't worked every time iv tried it since it's only made things worse

I started with Vitamin c a few days ago and felt it made me feel worse so I stopped.

I took vitamin b 12 liquid with no issues

I do not take a multi v

Waking up today I still feel out of it but I do feel a little bit more energy. My vs is still RAGING tho

Should I ordered the bio 3b g still and try that? Maybe it's some thing in the GGG that fucked with me

why not just take a benzo and leave the other stuff, im tired of trying all those meds. Im comeing off SNRI now and i will take a benzo only, and maybe so now and the a sinemet tablet. I took a sinemet yesterday, it still works my vision was stationary. The VS and CEVs i have to accept i think including the DP/DR. However i took a 12,5/50 pill sinemet yesterday so thats pretty low, also SNRI + sinemet + benzo + thiamine coceblablabala im wasted waaaaa. 

Sinemet and Keppra both made me feel worse until I lowered the dosage enough.

Sometimes one can only get so much out of a med ... it can be easy to dose too high (and usually the 'standard' doses are high for HPPD use)

There is definitely an underlying problem. Everything I take jacks up my symptoms and makes me feel totally out of it. I am so extremely sensitive to meds/sups it's un natural. There has to be a reason why my system is so fragile that it can't handle any disrupt what so ever. That's why getting off lamictal is so hard. I honestly feel my withdrawal and the way my body process any chemical changes is not the way everyone else's does. It really messes with me. I wish I knew why

I've tried all the meds

Sinamet increased my visuals and intrusive images (like that Google sleep program coming from my subconscious mixed with my cevs)

Naltrexone did the same. when I took it my eyes were vibrating and it was like ripples gong throughout my body. Did not like it

Keppra knocked out my symptoms for a little over a day then stopped working and it hasn't worked every time iv tried it since it's only made things worse

I started with Vitamin c a few days ago and felt it made me feel worse so I stopped.

I took vitamin b 12 liquid with no issues

I do not take a multi v

Waking up today I still feel out of it but I do feel a little bit more energy. My vs is still RAGING tho

Should I ordered the bio 3b g still and try that? Maybe it's some thing in the GGG that fucked with me

Many HPPDers are ultra sensitive, which is frustrating (to say the least)

When you say "I do feel a little bit more energy" do you mean more that before the GGG?

How much vitamin C were you taking each day?

Did you take 2 GGG pills yesterday?

Would assume the food in Canada is better than USA ... couldn't be worse than what is sold around here (though a lot depends where one lives and $$$).  So if you aren't carbing-out and are eating generally good, then you wouldn't normally have TD.  

However the premise of this test is that there is a metabolic TD behind some HPPD problems.  If you have low thiamine and are 'unstable' with symptoms as you describe, then as thiamine is restoring it would not automatically get wonderful ... it will be a slow process.  Both Merkan and myself were 'stable' so TC helped without an initial rough ride.

That all said ... if you are feeling more energy than usual, and you took 2 or more GGGs last night, maybe just take 1 today and see how energy goes.

Otherwise, get some standard B1 at the store and take one pill - try a 'normal' B1, not a B complex.  If that does nothing, either get the 3B or Source Natural TC  http://www.sourcenaturals.com/products/GP1314  Haven't tried the Source Natural product but Merkan used one of their B complexes with TC.

Yes more than before the GGG

I took 800mg of vitamin c for a Couple days felt it made my brain fog worse

The food here is pretty shit too. Not much different from the states. Maybe a little better but it depends on what you subject yourself to. I was ordering pizza 3 nights a week and generally had a terrible diet. It's better now. I don't eat carbs and I'm eating heather.

Why would this stuff increase my visuals? It really sucks

I don't think I'm going to take it again I can't have my vs get worse

I'm really looking for something to help me while I get off lamitrogine I was hoping this stuff would. And although the increase energy is great my dr and especially my vs are also increased and that's no good.

Maybe I'll just try simple b and see how I feel

Yes more than before the GGG

I took 800mg of vitamin c for a Couple days felt it made my brain fog worse

The food here is pretty shit too. Not much different from the states. Maybe a little better but it depends on what you subject yourself to. I was ordering pizza 3 nights a week and generally had a terrible diet. It's better now. I don't eat carbs and I'm eating heather.

Why would this stuff increase my visuals? It really sucks

I don't think I'm going to take it again I can't have my vs get worse

I'm really looking for something to help me while I get off lamitrogine I was hoping this stuff would. And although the increase energy is great my dr and especially my vs are also increased and that's no good.

Maybe I'll just try simple b and see how I feel

800mg vitamin C really isn't much.  People will do massive amounts of it for 'flushing' toxins.  One version is take 2 grams an hour adding 1 gram each hour until you start getting diarrhea, then back off till it stops.  At the higher doses one needs buffered C because its too hard on the stomach otherwise.  I've taken 40g in a day without getting the runs ... just stopped because the dosing seemed ridiculous.  Doesn't do a thing good or bad for my visuals, fatigue, etc.  Maybe you get brainfog from starting to detox?  Hard to know.

HPPD is made all the harder because so many are ultra-sensitive to any changes.

The energy improvement sounds fantastic - like something your brain needs.  But the negative increases are a pain.  Once you isolate that it is the TC, then you'll be in better position to decide what to do next.  As it is, you report having hard time getting off the Lamictal.

Trying standard B1 (thiamine, thiamine hcl, or thiamine mononitrate) seems a logical next step.  It that does nothing then the isolated TC or if you can't find that, then 3B-G.

Doe`s thiamine have the potential to improve visuals too like photosensitivity?

The first visual thing for me was improved DR.  But within a couple days, the ability to adjust between bright outdoor light and darkness was certainly improved.  And am less sensitive to bright light.  Also easier to drive at night.

Used to have painful sensitivity to light and even motion, but that improved with gabapentin and, over the years, is much better.  

Only started thiamine cocarboxylase 8 weeks ago and am the first to try this.  Still take other meds, just lower amounts.  Overall, fatigue is improved (but still a problem), depression/anxiety improved, visuals improved and a sense of wellbeing inspite of troubles.

It is hard to know specifically what will be improved for a person.  But if one does has a thiamine deficiency, the brain cannot function correctly.  So correcting the deficiency will enable the brain to start repairing and try to correct function.  It will normally take weeks for the main changes to occur.  Severe and/or long-term thiamine deficiency is very damaging to neurons, so should be addressed.

Everyone sometimes forget something, this isnt a hppd thing(maybe a benzo thing). Not every symptom is related to hppd. If you believe hppd fuckes up your memory it is. I actually remind me alot.

Yes it helps me the brainfog, i only take 1 pill a day. 

everyday an injection that alcohlics get when getting sober would be better injstead of taking so much pills till that 25mg Thiamine man. i feel sick from them a in diarhea.

Wonder if the alcoholics had diarrhea in the hospital bed?

160140937.jpeg

This could be an interesting poll.  Since some HPPDers have said they rather have cancer or be missing a limb than have HPPD ... would they be willing to suffer diarrhea rather than HPPD?

So you went from 1.5 mg (1 pill Bio-3B-G) that helped brainfog to 25 mg (17 pills) that causes you a very 'moving' experience.

How are your visuals from this higher dosing?  Your brainfog and energy?

How about something in between like 4.5 - 6 mg?  That should be more than enough, 3 pills (4.5mg) is the typical daily dose

I've taken 29mg (4 Bio-Immunozyme Forte + 6 Bio-3B-G) in a day without any problems.  But no benefit better than just 6mg.

Most B-Complexs are much higher.  Here are some random examples of thiamine amounts per pill (and types) going down Google:

• 25mg (?) The Synergy Company, Organic Super B-Complex
  • 2.5mg (?) Garden of Life, Vitamin Code, Raw B-Complex
  • 54.4mg (benfotiamine) Swanson Ultra High Potency Activated B-Complex High Bioavailability
  • 75mg (hcl) Enzymatic Therapy, Fatigue to Fantastic, Daily Energy B Complex
  • 100mg (?) Nature Made Super B Complex
  • 100mg (hcl) Vital Nutrients B-Complex
  • 40mg (hcl) Thorne Research, B-Complex #12
  • 50mg (mononitrate) GNC B-Complex + Energy
  • 110mg (hcl) Thorne Research, Basic B Complex
  • 60mg (hcl) Pharmax B Complex
  • 50mg (hcl) Ortho Molecular Products, Ortho B Complex
  • 50mg (hcl) Ortho Molecular Products Methyl B Complex
  • 100mg (mononitrate) Solgar, B-Complex "100"
  • 50mg (mononitrate) Twinlab - Stress B-Complex High-Potency Caps with Vitamin C
  • 25mg (hcl, cocarboxylase hcl) Country Life, Coenzyme B-Complex Caps
  • 100mg (hcl) Pure Encapsulations B-Complex Plus
  • 25mg (mononitrate) Bluebonnet Nutrition, Stress B-Complex
  • 50mg (mononitrate) Rainbow Light, Energy B-Complex Plus Vitamin C, Food-Based Formula
  • 15mg (?) Nature Made, B-Complex with Vitamin C
  • 150mg (Benfotiamine) Benfotiamine Inc., Multi-B Neuropathy Support Formula
  • 25mg (cocarboxylase) Source Naturals Coenzymated™ B-1 -- 30 Sublingual
  • 100mg (?) Source Naturals, B-1, Thiamin
  • 500mg (?) Source Naturals, B-1, High Potency
And of course in this country (USA), people are never satisfied taking just one, so they shovel down several.  Have you ever tried a 'regular' B-complex?  Wonder what 500mg would do?!?

Don't know what else is in the product that would cause diarrhea ... so probably the thiamine.  People with midbrain dopamine problems will have autonomic nervous system imbalances.  The ANS controls digestion, which includes the colon.  My 'movements' have actually improved.

Have you had any constipation or digestive problems before taking either Sinemet or TC?

Sinemet and Keppra both made me feel worse until I lowered the dosage enough.

This is important. A lot of people ask what dose i am on and take that, but everytime people get no effect or too much of it.

I believe that has to do with the general level of inhibition. Some people talk about taking Gard drugs even if they have visuals while other cant have a cup of coffe

• Upvote 1

1 pill, that would be 25mg.

Disclaimer: I have never taken vitamine B for Keppra side fx that is sometimes recommended. Since there is bit of different vitamines like b6 and b12 in the complex, I have to be open to the fact that the change could be due to a relief from Keppra side effects. However, the positive effects are pretty much the same as visual listed. I'll let this play out for some time but it was a really special feeling to wake up this morning. Clear and sharp.

This is the one: http://www.sourcenaturals.com/products/GP1327

I Will try to order the one you linked to, just to make an A/B test. Perhaps the one i use is better due to the amount of other B-vitamines. But just to see if there is a different

Merkan, excuse the personal question but does TC give you diarrhea?  Did it change your digestion at all?  The member above is having problems with the similar dose to what you took (take)?

Also, how do you feel about TC after 12 days now?

I had a string of days feeling great. Then I accidentally left my TC at work over the weekend. Both days I went back to feeling like my old self. Yesturday took my TC again and had another great day.

Could the TC be helping the Keppra and Sinemet be effective?

I know B complex is supposed to help Keppra side effects. My regular B complex had no noticeable effect

Yes, it has been suggested that taking B6 will reduce "Keppra rage" that some people experience.  Also, it is best for 'B's to be supplemented together - particularly when taking large amounts.

I had a string of days feeling great. Then I accidentally left my TC at work over the weekend. Both days I went back to feeling like my old self. Yesturday took my TC again and had another great day.
Could the TC be helping the Keppra and Sinemet be effective?

That is entirely possible.  Merkan takes both Sinemet and Keppra.  I do too, but only a low dose Keppra before bed to help sleep.  Because of TC, am taking about 1/2 the amount of dopamine meds previously and overall am doing better.  Also, low thiamine will interfere with dopamine, acetylcholine and other neurotransmitters… so supplementing could help.

The fact is that taking thiamine in any form should not be necessary if a person is eating well unless there is a metabolic (genetic) conversion issue.  If it were just a matter of needing more thiamine for whatever the reason, then just taking a typical B-complex would be more than enough to address it.  Yet both you and I have taken good B-complexes without discernable effects.  This is why I am so excited about thiamine cocoarboxylase ... because it should NOT matter and should NOT be needed

This is my observation and reasoning:
  • For either stress or malnutrition, any form of thiamine should be sufficient
  • For cocoarboxylase to be superior, there must be genetic weakness
  • Recently it has been observed that some people suffer a genetic thiamine weakness, but the genes involved have not yet been identified
  • No reports about B-complex significantly helping HPPD (please search and correct if I’m wrong)
  • Taking modest amounts of thiamine should do absolutely nothing, good or bad
  • Only 10-20% of population should need thiamine supplementation
  • Only serious illness from serious deficiency responds quickly to thiamine
  • If a person responds quickly, it can only be due to significant need
  • Yet – so far – HPPD response has been > 10-20%
  • It is known that many HPPDers have dopamine issues - 1/3rd responded to Dr A’s trial
  • It is known that dopamine issues have thiamine issues
  • HPPD is sometimes recurrent without taking drugs again
  • HPPD is sometimes progressive, possibly indicating neurological stress/weakness
  • Thiamine is used by all neurons and HPPD involves many neurons
  • Both present “weird psychiatric and neurological” problems

Therefore a key to unlocking the roots of HPPD for many suffers may involve thiamine.  If many people try TC with any sort of response, but do not get response to ‘regular’ thiamine supplementation, we will have a medically significant breakthrough in understanding HPPD

For this info to be of interest to medical researchers,
  • Many people will have to try TC
  • They need to post their results
  • Those who respond need to report response over time  – 24hour, 1 week, and 1 month
  • They also need to try ‘regular’ forms of thiamine and report whether they respond to that or not
  • This info will need to be collated for presentation

So … this is an opportunity.  It may lead to something.  It may not.  It will not get off the ground without people trying TC.

Could the TC be helping ... Sinemet be effective?

It will be interesting to see if TC responders are dopamine responders.  For example, Jay is not a dopamine responder and TC did nothing at all for him either.  Where as Merkan and I respond to both.

Here are a couple links showing commonality between thiamine and dopamine (via Parkinson's):

However, Thiamine affect ALL nerve cells - therefore more than dopamine is involved

"thiamine derivatives control the number of functioning ionic channels by stabilising the density of negative surface charges at the inner side of the nerve membranehttp://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1148850

1. thiamine diphosphate or thiamine triphosphate are the active thiamine compounds in nerve membranes; 
  2. the site of action is located at the internal suface of the membrane; 
  3. the reduction of the thiamine concentration in the membrane or in the axoplasm could cause the exponetial decline of currents; 
  4. the release of thiamine from nerve membranes induced by tetrodotoxin is interpreted as a side effect not even related to the mechanism by which tetrodotoxin blocks the sodium channels; 
  5. thiamine polyphosphates appear to stabilise the intrinsic electric field strength of the nodal membrane in the resing state. 
bd2475c241a94c1ef845b081361abaa4.888x346

I just ordered (Bio-3B-G) from a ebay store $16.49 free shipping . I will get it next wed, March 23. :blink:

Looking forward to seeing how you do.  Decent price ... not much more than a large pizza (depending on your preference for toppings) and its good for 1-2 months.

Anxiety is a common problem with HPPD.  It can be reaction to HPPD (psychological - situational anxiety) and/or it can be part of HPPD (physiological).  It is often the most debilitating of HPPD symptoms.  Along with depression and fatigue.

There are many reports of thiamine helping anxiety.  Here are few:

The Impact of Thiamine Treatment on Generalized Anxiety Disorder http://www.scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx?paperID=7555
  • Thiamine supplementation significantly improved HARS scores, increased both appetite and general well-being, and reduced fatigue in patients with GAD

The Role of Vitamins and Minerals in Psychiatry  http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3046018/
  • "For anxiety, thiamine has been used successfully at doses of 250 mg/day to treat patients with anxiety disorders"
  • "Twenty-six patients with Leigh’s disease responded to high intakes of thiamin, doses ranging from 20 to 3000 mg/day. In two sisters, lipoic acid (100 mg/day) plus thiamine (3000 mg/day) provided the best remediation."
[ WOW, 3000mg! – that’s A LOT of thiamine (hopefully not a lot of diarrhea).  Well, at least we know 3 grams should be safe. ]

High-dose thiamine improves the symptoms of fibromyalgia  http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3669831/
  • It is our opinion that fatigue, sleep disorders, depression, anxiety and cardiac troubles are the expressions of a classic mild thiamine deficiency

High dose thiamine improves fatigue in multiple sclerosis  http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3736110/
  • "All the patients also showed the other clinical manifestations of mild thiamine deficiency, such as sleep disorders, depression, anxiety, mood fragility, memory loss, attention disorders, lack of tolerance to stress, frequent lack of appetite, episodes of tachycardia and extrasistolia, generalised muscular weakness, muscular cramps, calf and feet sole pain, temperature-variation intolerance and dry skin."
  • "The patients moreover reported an almost complete disappearance of fatigue-related symptoms such as an improvement of the intolerance to heat variations, sleep disorders, depression, anxiety, irritability, dry skin, lower leg swelling and tachycardia."

It is worth noting that all these supplementations are 'regular' forms of thiamine.  Thiamine cocarboxylase is a much more biologically usable form, so effective dosing should be less.

P.S. Its even good if you are a once pregnant mouse ... Acute administration of Zn, Mg, and thiamine improves postpartum depression conditions in mice  http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22519381

diabetes_600.jpg

http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/high-dose-vitamin-b1-thiamine.34387/

Thiamine is lost in cooking and is depleted by use of sugar, coffee, tannin from black teas, nicotine, and alcohol, so it is necessary to insure that intake of thiamine is an optimal level.

(...)

Thiamin may enhance circulation, helps with blood formation and the metabolism of carbohydrates. It is also required for the health of the nervous system and is used in the biosynthesis of a number of cell constituents, including the neurotransmitter acetylcholine and gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA). It is used in the manufacture of hydrochloric acid, and therefore plays a part in digestion.

Interesting forum! especially for the fague headed peeps in here, loads of info. (its 2:15 here cant concentrate anymore lol too much info )

One fellow taking 1500mg - that's a lot.  It would seem a conversion problem (genetic) to need that much.  Good to see others confirming thiamine's importance including various neurotransmitters.  Some mention they are treating excess glutamate - thiamine deficiency causes excess glutamate which causes excitotoxicity.  Part of the success of taking benzos is to reduce excess activity (GABA vs Glutamate).  Some are taking B1 analogues as well.

inhibition-balance.gif

When treating people for DT (thiamine deficiency ... not the DTs) from alcoholism, or other forms of severe malnutrition, it is typically a 100mg injection of mononitrate.  Injection bypasses any absorption issues and gets it in quickly.  

For severe genetic disorders, it is typcially 25-75mg/day oral.  Again, mononitrate instead of using cocarboxylase.  They simply rely on 'spillover' from other pathways.  Note the diagram on bottom of post #3 http://hppdonline.com/index.php?/topic/5027-thiamine-cocarboxylase/#entry31834

If pathway [2.7.6.2] doesn't work, thiamine diphosphate [TPP] can be made through other pathways.  It just takes longer, is less efficient, and produces more intermediate metabolites.  For example, TPP can be made via [2.7.1.89] + [2.7.4.16].  Another scenario could be that [2.7.6.2] works fine but [3.6.1.15] is overactive, 'draining' TPP levels creating a milder form of thiamine deficiency.  Each pathway is controlled by genetics (blueprint) and the supply of 'raw' materials (chemicals) for each chemical step ... DNA + nutrition = life.  If a piece of the blueprint is messed up (coffee spill :P ) or a chemical missing, the biological step is omitted.

600-07958199em-Home-Renovation-Still-Lif

They should use cocarboxylase more.  It isn't expensive and technically it is only half as 'toxic' (neither are particularly toxic).  Probably because the old procedure is deeply entrenched (typical with medicine) and it works fine ... so it isn't necessary to change.  Or maybe the half-life of thiamine is better than the phosphates?

How much are you taking now?  And is brain-fog the only thing you notice improved?

I took them at 6pm didnt sleep for 24 hours. Well Maybe 2 hours then went outta bed to do my business online(I was kinda enthousiast) and took 2 cups of strong coffee that ruined my day. So in a way they do work on the dopamine receptors; ) since I was not able to feel joy in my work anymore

Im gonna stop saying sorry for late replies. I switch so fast between feeling the need to visit the site and be on it, so i guess you are used to it now :)

Yes! it does give me that. I have just startet taking the pure b1 cocarb supplement from source natural (16mg/pill). Much more energy, but digestive problems yes. Overall its hard to say anything profound but i feel a lot at ease on this but a little strange as well. Hard to say what it is, just being more energetic or if changed some of the perception threw becoming more clear.

Merkan, excuse the personal question but does TC give you diarrhea?  Did it change your digestion at all?  The member above is having problems with the similar dose to what you took (take)?

Also, how do you feel about TC after 12 days now?