Do I have HPPD? + story

zandzager

Hello guys  Im 20 years old ( 19 when i did the pills)  Btw english is not my first language.

Last juli I took 1,5 pills of xtc (mdma) 

It was great and nothing really bad happend.

The day after i could not sleep and was awake for like 30 hours, and smoked Hash with some friends

That night I got really paranoid. I heard every sound in my room feeling like there were things moving behind me and shit.

took along time untill i could get some sleep because everytime i closed my eyes i just saw everything moving and spinning.

Well next few days i feel fine again and decide to smoke some weed, it went well and had a good time untill I start having a very warm feeling on my stomach It was so weird and then after i couldn not breath very well either and decided to go home.

The day after I got hyperventilation.. went to the doctor for it and he said it was

So that shit had been going on for a month, worst fucking month of my life..

I stopped having panick attacks but I still had very bad headaches for a month atleast 

When all of that finnaly went away I started seeing HPPD alike things

what i have right now:

static, but not everywhere. like outside i see little to no static.

After images

If i stare at things they can do weird things like: feels like its closer then they are or if I look at a wall the texture just goes away and it gets 1 colour.

Also if i stare at things i see black lines moving down in my eye sight. like a moving after image.

I dont really annoy myself on these anymore but there 1 thing that does:

If i try to sleep I can somestimes see faces and eyes when i close my eyes its really weird.

So guys

Do i have hppd or is it pre-hppd thanks for reading and commenting if you did :)

• Upvote 1

I think you goth a mild hppd about the visuals because you didnt take psydelics and yea see faces was also my symptom wich i dont have anymore and its posible to that you are in pre hppd state so the first move is to stop all drugs for life before you geth more damage and its best to swicth to a healty life style whats realy important to speed up recovery

zan, I only had DP/DR for about the first month or so, maybe less. HPPD has a huge spectrum of symptoms and depending on the drugs you did you will have vastly different visuals than others. I have some visuals other people don't and they have some I don't. Also, some people heal a lot faster than others and some don't heal at all. I think the bottom line is that if you have more than a few of these symptoms and they're very noticeable then you probably have at least some form of HPPD even if it's very mild. Or perhaps you have another neurological disorder with similar symptoms? Tough to say. 

• 4 weeks later...

I think you goth a mild hppd about the visuals because you didnt take psydelics and yea see faces was also my symptom wich i dont have anymore and its posible to that you are in pre hppd state so the first move is to stop all drugs for life before you geth more damage and its best to swicth to a healty life style whats realy important to speed up recovery

Hello sorry the late respond.

What i still wonder is what will happend if i need to go to the hospital for example and they put me full of drugs and all, are those gonna be bad for me too or not?

I dont think they will puth you on drugs maybe they will give you a benzo before they wil give you med a dokter need to analyze you about your symptoms be calm its better you went to a dokter before you geth in a crisis mood

haha no i said it wrong.

I mean like if i get an accident or something and they have to use drugs and meds and stuff.

I guess some Meds can get you high and stuff, I tried to ask if those would be bad for my HPPD :P