Cold / Flu massively increasing symptoms

I currently have a very bad cold but it's actually turned into a hppd hell. For some reason my depersonalisation and derealization have replaced my "safe zone" reality since I got this cold. I have a very loud tinnitus which is also now impossible to ignore even during the day. Why does it have this affect? I am convinced I have permanently destroyed a lot of my seretonin receptors from over stimulation. I really hope that I am going to be able to continue studying in a couple of years and that these problems won't hold me back from sitting exams etc. I feel like I have completely thrown away my future by stupidly taking a research chemical. It could have been neurotoxic as there is no research on it to know for sure. Its very hard to stay positive sometimes. I know that a lot of you reading this will agree. I guess you just have to look at the positives. There are millions of people out there with life threatening conditions and all I have is a head full of neuron soup. The most frustrating thing about hppd for me is that you cannot identify the problem and just fix it. If I burned myself I could see the damage and get physically treated for it. With hppd the problem is in the brain chemistry which is impossibly complicated since it is the most complicated thing that exists in the universe. It's not just an organ it's a biological super computer that we know hardly anything about.

Its true our brains are like super computers buth we as souls whe are mostly stupids we ignoring the feeling thats what our brain send do dont do it and then you geth this

Now handle it and the brain doesnt know how to geth out of this shit and now its time you need to take control over and i managed to geth out of this in 1 year

i guess im lucky when it comes to this kind of problem i had a cold and it started 2 weeks ago and i even felt better then usual..it was crazy but it felt like an opium trip for about 1 1/2 week...i dont know exactly whats going on but my condition seems to improve since i had a cold...i know it sounds kind of foolish after almost one year of suffering but somehow and after all this i have the feeling for the first time that i can heal completely again...looks like im reaching the end of the tunnel soon...

Gaz, strangely getting the flu was a part of my HPPD worsening.  Strangest experience, I woke up 2 days after a hard partying weekend and my feet felt like frozen bricks, and I have never experienced that before.  I had a fever and severe muscle pains for several days following.