Levitiracetam trial

I got my hands on Keppra finally. I will be posting updates on this topic.

Today was my first day with Keppra and i felt a little bit of ups and downs but it is only my first day so I'm not going to blame everything on the Keppra.

I feel sedated (but I've had zero caffeine today), I felt a little angry earlier but barely and I don't know why, I left class cuz i felt uncomfortable being there. I was kinda tired but that probably was because I only got 4 hours of sleep last night. But when I went to lunch and met with one of my friends, I perked awake. I looked at my reflection and I am no longer seeing that demonic version of myself in the mirror. When my friend was talking to me I was a little too busy looking around. I have been able to do things without suddenly forgetting what the fuck I was doing. Hopefully this works but right now I still feel fat from normal

Day 2 : I am still calm but in certain environments, I was a little uncomfortable. i am able to think more clearly, able to have conversations without immediately forgetting what the other person said. Talking is a little difficult even though I can say things clearly in my head but talking out loud I kept making mistakes and stuttering. I'm mildly autistic so I may react differently to medications than other people

Today was officially the last day. I'm not going to continue taking Keppra. I was having psycho thoughts. I was imagining things that were not really going to happen. I was thinking that some dude was going to come into the classroom and attack me and then I was called to the office because of some truancies and I thought that something was going to happen to some of my friends and that they were using me to get to them. These were all unrealistic and psychotic thoughts. I am back to normal now but that was just bizarre

Great to know I should have done more than a 5 day trial. I get excersize every day but next time I get an appointment, I might either continue with Keppra or try getting lomerizine but if that doesn't happen, I will try to get Prozac but Prozac might make the visuals work but is known to help dp/dr. I was just crying my eyes out like 20 minutes ago cuz it really sucks how one of my opportunities to recover is gone hopefully I can get it back