i cant believe this..... MDMA RECOVER ME!

argentino

hi, a big huge from argentine f

nop, this is not a joke or a troll theme

a little introduction:

I have HPPD from february of 2014, thanks of a fuc*ing idiot impulse taste of 25x Nbome, my first trip, was a really, really bad trip

highly dissociation,snow vision, visuals....

after a time i was forced to use psychiatric drugs, two months, i leave of that for my account, that really was feel me like an a fuc*ing insane, those antypsichotics (and  him abstinence)

after leave that i was really feel very good, but hppd was in him all splendor, DP/DR was very high, my vision and perception was really really "plane/2D", and all feels really dead, what i most liked, watch the clouds, that was fuc*ed, so plane, without profundity,without life

al this time, in that mode

after a time the visual syntoms they subsided, i start to smoke weed again, that do the hppd worst, but feel me like better

now the important part, last friday was my first MDMA trip, i think totally i not have nothing to lost

i will be sincere, that not was a good trip, the set setting and my expectative was bad, IN THE MOMENT the hppd was worst, but i was can touch the ground with my feets, and i was can have a happy end

the most important, the after trip

when i wake up, just 3 hours after of go to sleep , hppd visual snow was to expained, but DP/DR was disapeir, all was feel totally real now, all was totally live again

in the rest of the day visual snow descense to they normally level...........................BUT ALL THE REST WAS RECOVERED, THE PROFUNDITY; THE MAGIC OF THE WORLD; MY LOVED CLOUDS FEEL SO REAL; SO MAGIC; SO LIVE; MY FEELINGS; THAT WAS SO DEADLYS; WAS RECOVERED; SO TIME WITHOUT FEEL THE LIFE BEFORE THE 25X NBOME, I CRY, I WAS FUCKING CRY OF HAPPINESS; CRIYING WHEN I SEE THE CLOUDS LIKE BEFORE; SO LIVE; SO FREE; SO REAL!!!!!

i cant explain my happiness now, i dont now if i will touch the weed again, i was recovery my most loved treasure, i dont know if i want risk this, maybe i will do, but this change is real

snow vision ever was the least of the problems, now is a ant, i really fuckind dont care

a big huge for all us !

Be careful... MDMA can give an after glow that makes you feel good, but that won't last forever. See if you still feel this in a month's time before you even think about doing MDMA again.

It made me so much worse.

Agree with jay.  None the less, I'm happy for you if you were able to improve...Congrats!  Do update us with your progress every week or so and let us know if it has continued to improve or if it was temporary.  I would definitely not do MDMA again for a while and see what happens without it.

• 4 weeks later...

i must refresh

the good notice after one month my dp/dr low a good part and i feel great after the mdma

the bad thing is the visual snow is very worst, and i not help with that for smoking weed.... jeje

for have account to any impulsive take of drug the next time, if VS should be worst, probably they be

dont trust him... i saw him on visual snow facebook's page and... he claimed be cured by shrooms ago one year... so be careful to take any advice from that guy because you could get really worse.

greettings from Spain

what do you say bro... i dont know what are u talkin gabout, u can see my themes and i was dont touch any drugs for seven months, i was start to smoke again after drive the trip and i leave that now, i never taste the mushrooms, probably if i was can do that i never was taste the 25x nbome

y loco no hinches los huevos antes de hacer ese tipo de afirmaciones investiga, yo tengo 17 años y hppd desde los 15... tomar la MDMA fue un riesgo como tantos que suelo tomar, y aunque no la pase bien, al menos me hizo sentir mucho mejor, ahora despues de la toma la nieve visual empeoro bastante, peor recupere bastante la profundiad, osea menos "2D vision".

and i probably taste with Low Dose of Mushrooms, i dont want worse my SV , i have the eggs for the ground, and more with the DP/DR, reduces it more is my only objetive

IF ANYBODY TAKES ANY PSYCHEDELIC AFTER A DIAGNOSTED HPPD; BE CAREFUL; CAN BE GREAT FOR TERAPY; BUT UR VISUAL SINTOMS WOULD BE WORST