What is your symptoms? NOT VISUALS

What is your life symptoms of HPPD? But i not asking about visuals, but rather feelings? Living? How it feel your you?

I feel like im in a huge vortex trying to catch it from a wroge way, up and down, back and front. I barely remember how to live normal life every day and every minute is a struggle with enermous strangth of squezing me from inside.

i see vortexes and common visuals already presented on forum. how is yours feelings?

I have the depersonalization/derealization that comes with HPPD. I feel like I'm watching my entire life from 3rd person as if I'm not there but watching from behind a screen. I had a lot of anxiety but now instead of freaking out, my mind just shuts down and I feel like I'm stoned. I often trip for no reason. I can hardly feel emotional connection. I could be crying but I can barely feel the emotional connection it's weird

my hppd went away about 5 1/2 month ago...but still have to struggle with anxiety every now and then..now it feels like im always a little high of weed but when i had hppd it was extremely visual like everything was morphing and i always felt dizzy + i thought i lost my mind completely and forever

these days the remaining rarely occuring anxiety seems to fade away very slowly but its getting better...im almost back to normal and so glad that i managed the worst of my life and everything ive ever heard of

good luck to you...hang in there

• 1 month later...
trip into hell
Posted 02 November 2015 - 06:10 PM
its too fucked up i cant see where a life can be funny or enjoyable after aquiring hppd/dpd or similar...its a pity that there is no euthanasia for the sufferers...i would be thankful for that

trip into hell
Posted 26 November 2015 - 11:47 PM
my hppd went away about 5 1/2 month ago...but still have to struggle with anxiety every now and then..now it feels like im always a little high of weed but when i had hppd it was extremely visual like everything was morphing and i always felt dizzy + i thought i lost my mind completely and forever

these days the remaining rarely occuring anxiety seems to fade away very slowly but its getting better...im almost back to normal and so glad that i managed the worst of my life and everything ive ever heard of

good luck to you...hang in there

Did you get over it or not :)? I don't get it

of course i had strong mood changes in the past..

but i killed hppd after 5 1/2 month (it started on the 2. febuary so its over)...but still have slight anxiety when i consume more than a medium dose of a psychoactive substance (like cannabis)...at the beginning of hppd and anxiety  i wasnt even able to smoke a tiny crumb of tobacco without having extreme visuals and instant panic attacks..was so crazy i was swearing off of every kind of substance and thought i would never be able to take anything...and here i am kicking bud again...

i just hope to beat the rest of tripping anxiety and be able to consume like i on my old days...but im confident that it will fade over time

:D

I am not sure if I have hppd, im scared it may be something more sinister. But like sometimes I'll feel very inattentive and foggy. Like driving would be very bad etc. I think It may be a combination of lack of sleep and anxiety and depression meds. But I'm just bad at things like driving etc. I'm scared that I have multiple sclerosis or ALS.