no anixity for 6 years, TRT kicked it back in...

Guyindubai

I started the injections maybe a year ago and the sympots came back a few month later after the injections...

Its definitely a possibility, as of right now with all the information that you have provided its the most probable cause. Only way to know for sure is to reduce/remove the injections and observe your symptoms.

FYI going off test will make you pretty energy deficient for 4-7 days.

What exactly were your test levels at naturally before the injections?

Its definitely a possibility, as of right now with all the information that you have provided its the most probable cause. Only way to know for sure is to reduce/remove the injections and observe your symptoms.

FYI going off test will make you pretty energy deficient for 4-7 days.

What exactly were your test levels at naturally before the injections?

So I have started taking the clomid, which will remove the injections from my system, and give me back my normal test levels.. now I started to feel better for sure...

Also I had a level of 300 test, when i was put on trt, but if im not wrong i was not eating well back then, was just off the SSRI and probably wasn't so healthy...

So i guess now il have to stay healthy try and raise my test levels naturally and see how it happens.. But i cant defiantly tell TRT did cause my anxiety and the other symptoms 

So I have started taking the clomid, which will remove the injections from my system, and give me back my normal test levels.. now I started to feel better for sure...

Also I had a level of 300 test, when i was put on trt, but if im not wrong i was not eating well back then, was just off the SSRI and probably wasn't so healthy...

So i guess now il have to stay healthy try and raise my test levels naturally and see how it happens.. But i cant defiantly tell TRT did cause my anxiety and the other symptoms

Glad to hear!

Improved T is an 'irritant' kind of like dopamine.  Both these are motivators - and at the heart of motivation is desire to do something or change something, which contrasts with laying around, 'chilling' and/or apathy.

If the SSRI lowered you T, then you are likely a candidate for responding to a dopamine increasing med. At also depends on your age.  If you are young (or at least not old), 300 is low. Low dopamine will contribute to low T.  What is your 'free T' percentage?  And cholesterols?

What meds have you tried and how did they affect you?

Also, if you can get thiamine cocarboxylase where you live, its worth a try.  It may be that dopamine responders are particularly helped ... hard to know at this time.  But at least its easy to try.

So my ED is back... That's just sad, and I'm having somewhat an unusual irritability looking at people in the eye... It makes no sense I don't mind or don't free looking at someone in the eyes but sometimes for no reason I avoid it and i dunno why..

Like has been said, coming off TRT will drop test levels significantly and can take a week to get back to normal levels, there will be side effects to this. You also may have social anxiety, some people are just like that. Some are more social than others, some less. Also, 300 is a little low but its not detrimentally low technically, not that I would assume. It'll take a week or two for your body to readjust, also clomid has side effects as well.

Did your doctor not explain all this??

Improved T is an 'irritant' kind of like dopamine.  Both these are motivators - and at the heart of motivation is desire to do something or change something, which contrasts with laying around, 'chilling' and/or apathy.

If the SSRI lowered you T, then you are likely a candidate for responding to a dopamine increasing med. At also depends on your age.  If you are young (or at least not old), 300 is low. Low dopamine will contribute to low T.  What is your 'free T' percentage?  And cholesterols?

What meds have you tried and how did they affect you?

Also, if you can get thiamine cocarboxylase where you live, its worth a try.  It may be that dopamine responders are particularly helped ... hard to know at this time.  But at least its easy to try.

Im not sure if the SSRI lowered my T or what really did, and I duno what doparmine increasing med would be an option, havent disscused that with my doctor ever.. althought im on klonopin and keppra..  I dont have the Free T percentage, but i know thats low also. and im not sure about the cholesterols.. 

I have tried Ablfiy. couldnt take it for more then 1 week, then got on the klonopin cirpalex and keppra straight for 5 years.. then stopped the cirpalex and took zoloft.. tthen stopped that and now im just on klonopin and keppra.. 

probably gna give myself sometime, but im Defiantly considering giving sinemet a try as i dont need a prescription to buy that medcine.. but i just dont know how to take it or when to take it.. and im worried it will effect my mental health Or i might just wait out everything and give my body time to adjust from the hormonal rollercoster it was on..

Like has been said, coming off TRT will drop test levels significantly and can take a week to get back to normal levels, there will be side effects to this. You also may have social anxiety, some people are just like that. Some are more social than others, some less. Also, 300 is a little low but its not detrimentally low technically, not that I would assume. It'll take a week or two for your body to readjust, also clomid has side effects as well.

Did your doctor not explain all this??

I knew coming of TRT will drop the T.. thats why im on the clomid, to kick in the testes to wrok again, and produce my own natural T.. 

My doctor did expalin to me all of this.. i think it will take time until the chemical T leaves my system and my normal T starts working again.. with the help of the clomid.

Then stop the clomid and wait for everything to run full cycle and see how my T levels are.. but I defintly noticed that my previous insomnia racing heart anixexty all the other stuff have decreased DRASTICALLY.. but for some reason i have more visuals then ever.. and some minor anxiety..  

• 4 weeks later...

Turns out my body was reacting so badly to the testosterone that it was causing me anxiety depression and my HPPD symptoms were back full blown.

After 2 month of quieting TRT, I feel normal again, all HPPD/Anxiety DR/DP symptoms are completely gone. or down to 80% or more.

lesson learned, HPPD doesn't react well to any medication what so ever...