noticing some improvement

so the colors I would see flashing at me went from large blobs of color to smaller blobs like the size of a quarter. I no longer see everything shaking. my other visuals seem the same. I still see walls appearing to breath and even melt, movement in peripheral vision, afterimages are kinda becoming annoying. visual snow is still the same

so I still have the depersonalization/derealization and I have less anxiety but I still get my moments. sometimes instead of freaking out, I just shut down and enter a stoned state, does that happen to anyone else and is that a good thing ? the brain fog still seems pretty bad since I brainlessly rode my bike into the middle of the street and almost got myself killed like 10 times.

as i realized my dp/dr was only getting better after my first few long breaks of anxiety,,,means that you need long times without anxiety and dp/dr goes down. in fact it took me a while to significantly decrease dp/dr...these days i only get dp/dr when i take drugs and that is still very slowly improving...just avoid drugs cause they often lead to anxiety and that increases dp/dr again..give yourself a break of every stress as long as possible.

I miss doing LSD and now it's been a year this month since the last time I touched it. I was doing LSD almost all the time from January to June of 2014 and then a couple times in November of that same year and thank god I stopped. I have not seen LSD ever since the last time I did it which is a good thing cuz my retarded ass probably would do it again. It took a bad trip to get me to stop doing high doses of diphenhydramine

my times on lsd were also great...in fact i miss all the psychedelics and other drugs i did every now and then...i know psychedelics are not for everyday not even week but we never expected a punishment like triggering permanent mental illnes ... what did we do to deserve this shit...there must be a way out...even these days no one knows what hppd/dp/dr really is... i was always wondering how a shaman explains hppd/dp/dr...and what they would do about it...maybe the cure is just something like a change in specific behavior patterns and then you go back to normal..who knows B)

trip why you love somthing that cause you hppd its like some one shoot you in the back even i know i experience a lot good trips buth they al gone only the last badtrip hase lefted so whats the point of it

i trying 40 grams of cacao at a day just searching naturel ways to give my life a boost

trip why you love somthing that cause you hppd its like some one shoot you in the back even i know i experience a lot good trips buth they al gone only the last badtrip hase lefted so whats the point of it

i trying 40 grams of cacao at a day just searching naturel ways to give my life a boost

it just caused me hppd due to an overdose and the fact that i did shrooms way too often for my last few times before hppd started so it was my fault...and its not that i still have hppd...its long gone..now drugs just give me panic and panic attacks when i exceed micro doses...but i dont get visuals or hppd back.

well the reason i love them so much is due to the wonderful experiences, beautiful hallucinations, views into completely different dimensions and incredibly deep insights they gave me..i didnt ever use psychedelics as a recreational drug...in fact they have never been drugs for me..they were tools for expanding and understanding what is consciousness...i realized that these substances can be used to reach perfection in all areas of life...and only used them with shamanic motives behind me...until i made that mistake one day where i confused a 4g with an 8g bag of psylocybin mushrooms..i wasnt ready for that.