Severe Headache, Tense Neck, Motion Sickness - ANY EXPERIENCE

Matti

Hi! I have dizziness, motion sickness, severe head and neck pain/tension for more than 3 months now. The ache in my head is moving around .. I have it mostly at the front part of my head and the back of my neck. I don't have any (strong) visual disturbances (floaters, ghosting, etc.).

Does anyone have similar symptoms? How did the head and neck pain evolve over time (e.g. gradually got better, disappeared/stayed)? Kind of freaking out that I have to live with it forever. Does anyone has experience with dizziness and motion sickness? Thank you!

• Upvote 1

I have the head pain and it sucks but it often would get to the point where I couldn't talk and has even gotten to the point where I collapsed. I have neck pain but my neck pain is not related to my HPPD. I get dizzy and sick sometimes especially in the morning. My gag reflex is bad. Sticking anything in my mouth makes me gag even brushing my teeth makes me gag a little bit and I can't swallow pills without almost throwing up. I get motion sickness often when reading cuz the text would be moving and spreading apart